Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Memorial Day Table and C.Cab

milosmom_gw
11 years ago

Finally had a few minutes yesterday to set a fresh table for Memorial Day.

Having not been able to do it in awhile,it was fun to go get into the basement and dig through stuff I'd all but forgotton about.

The table...

The china cab...

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh I love how you did each shelf in the china cabinet! That looks awesome & also the lighting (from your DHubby)!!! The table looks very patriotic, too..love how you set a 'round' table...so cozy! RW&B looks good & the double wrap colors in the napkins! TFS, MM ! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

MM, so happy to find a new table and china cab set with rw & b posted tonight. Everything on your table is lovely. I haven't thought about setting a Memorial ts but this could be my inspiration!

Love how you decorated your cabinet with these colors. I've never seen one decorated like this. It's beautiful. Hope you continue to dig in the basement and find goodies to share. You've been away to long. Your going to have so much fun, huh?

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Oh my, that china cabinet decor is definitely awesome looking!! And loved your pretty table too.
    It is fun not remembering what we have sometimes, makes everything seem new again. ;o)

SO glad you're back!
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

MM, I love the way you did the red white and blue in your cabinet. Looks so nice all lit up.
    Your DH did a great job.
    The table is striking!!
    I know what you mean about finding things you forgot you had.
    Or in my case thinking I have something and not being able to find it...LOL
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

MM..what a nice surprise seeing your Memorial Day
    Table. You did a nice job layering the napkins and
    place settings with the R/W&Blue.
    It's fun finding things we've forgotten...and more
    fun when you find them 'before' a holiday rather than after!! lol
    Love your hutch display...the colors really stand out
    against the black and gives it a dramatic look.
    jane

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all :).
    I'm still digging through the basement and finding things I forgot all about. LOL
    I think next will be a summer something or another , but haven't settled on anything yet.

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

The red white & blue in hutch are my 3 favorite colors of glass & it looks so good displayed in your lighted hutch. The flowers in the lt. blue marble things look great & the red candle holders in 3 heights really finish the look of your lovely table!! Jan

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Your hutch decor is really eye catching MM, looks so dramatic and pretty. Red, white and blue table looks really nice. I love round tables--wonder why I don't have one--they just seem so cozy. Luvs

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

MM, I love what you did with the hutch and your table is lovely as usual.

Glad you are posting again.

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions