Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT where's Punk?

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Mon, May 20, 13 at 15:52

I know everyone is busy this time of year but it seems that Punk has been MIA for a while now. has anyone heard from her?
Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT where's Punk?

Thanks for this post Nana...You know...she's been on my mind too. I've been so busy here and haven't had the chance to contact her.
It's not like her to be away so long. The last I heard from her was in April on FB...I hope all is well.
I'm going to drop her an email to see what's up..
Praying all is okay.
jane

o

Everyone seems to be MIA ... myself included ... busy outside right now w/late spring ... porch decor STILL not touched ... oh well, one day. Thanks, nana...punk, where are you, girl? ;-) Jeanne S. & Hi, Jane!

o

Hi All...
Just heard from Punk...I had emailed her a few wks ago, and was about to send out 'the posse' b/c she didn't respond...However, she did today and thank God all is okay.
Seems she's selling her business and getting ready to
open up another. So she's been running ragged (more than usual) with so many matters to take care of.
Other than that..which is plenty...she's okay! That's all I wanted to know..that she was okay.
I'm sure when she's all caught up with things...she'll be back with us again.
jane

o

Thanks, Jane, for the update! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks Jane, I so glad to learn that everything is OK.
She sure is the "Energizer Bunny".
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here