is opening there. It will probably be the First of MANY
CTS to open in the FL area.
Check link below..
jane

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmast Tree Shop

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CTS Alert !

Oh jane, you big tease, you! I thought maybe I was going to be able to shop online! (bargains/clearance/etc, of course!)

Congrats to your FL Holiday-ers! Jeanne S. I'll pout now!

o

Jane, this is wonderful for those living close. I'm not sure I could handle myself shopping in one of these stores. It'a a good thing this won't be close and tempt me.LOL I'm sure one day they will come our way tho.

I browsed the flyer and seen some neat patriotic and summer items. I started my Memorial decorating so will try to finish before Monday and post pictures.

Punk

o

Jeanne...didn't mean to 'tease' you...lol
I'm sure one will be heading your way soon...they are
spreading so fast ever since BB&BY bought them out.

Punk..like Jeanne...I'm sure there's plans in the future
for one near you too..The flyer really doesn't do them justice
with all that's in the store.
I'll look forward to your Memorial decorating..
Hope you and Jeanne enjoy a nice weekend.

jane

o

Jane ::
You're so cruel. LOL
I'm going to the pouting corner because I'd bet the bank we'll never get one in my small town.
There is a BB&BY about 45 mins from me though so I wonder if there might be a small glimmer of hope that one will be built within any accessible radius of my house.
I can keep hoping. lol
I'm sure if DH even knew what CTS was , he'd be sooo glad we don't have one and he'd live in horror of what all I might drag home if I did find one somewhere.

o

Darn! not in my area either. Oh well, we did get a Hobby lobby finally so maybe someday a CTS????? Luvs

o

Sorry to tease you MM & Luvs...keep the faith...
If there's a BB&BY near you..I'm sure a CTS will soon
follow.

Luvs...I wish I had a Hobby Lobby near me...I guess
we can't have everything...Imagine how dangerous that
would be !! lol

jane

o

Rats!!
Everybody who has one of those near them, just tease the rest of us with all the great buys they find there!
Turning a bright shade of green right now, LOL..

Maybe someday they'll move west, maybe.

: (
Candy

o

Candy :
If they make it to me in the midwest , I'll do my best to shove them on over your direction. LOL
One still hasn't just majically popped up around here either so the suffering continues. lol

o

Hi Jane,
Spoke to the gal at CTS. A lot of the openings have been put on hold due to the terrible economy.
They were supposed to open one closer to me, the nearest is over an hour, but it got delayed, 3 years so far.
They are going to open a pop up here at the end of the summer. They try out the area to see if it will be a good spot.
Can't wait!
Last week I went and I found some cute Americana watering cans, perfect to put down the middle of a table with flowers. Marked down to .29!
Wanna see them?

o

Hi Kathleen...YES...Show Them Off!!
Sounds like a good buy and I like your idea
on how to use them.
I'm sure if they put a CTS near you, it should do well..
That could be dangerous though...lol
jane

o

when I clicked on flyer, it said none available to view and they were working on one. Wish I had one close by. I want to see t hose Americana watering cans too.

o

snolady, sign up for the circular to be emailed to you. Even when I didn't have one nearby, I loved looking through their circular.
I think Old Time Pottery has many similar things!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here