Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

OT--Tell us what you're up to this Spring and Summer

Marlene Kindred
10 years ago

Hi there everyone~

Seems that all of us have been or are MIA here. It's that way on most of the forums it seems. So, I thought I would start a thread so that we could pop in and post what we've been up to and let all of us know that you're okay and, if not, what we can do to help!

So, I'll start first. It just seems like the days slip by and I don't get nearly the things done that I hope to do. I'm still amazed at fast I get tired with my knee and now my tendonitis in my right wrist. I finished up working for the school year on May 17th, so now I'm home everyday til August. Yay!! I've been working some in my gardens, but for the past couple of days it's been unbearably hot and humid, but the weekend promises to be cooler. I've been taking inventory of all of my "yard junk" and wondering how I acquired so much and trying to decide on projects for the summer. DH and I bought another camper about two months ago, so we've been working on making it ours on the weekends as well. We've attended my nephew's college graduation and now, I finally feel like I can get started on things.....I just have to keep resting....and that drives me c-r-a-z-y!! Oh well...forward march!!

So, what are you girls/guys up to??

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions