Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for Purple Moon

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 11 at 14:35

Karen, I remember seeing an album for Spring and Summer holidays on your inspiration album. I can't find it now. Can you direct me?
Thanks
NanaK

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for Purple Moon

Nana, the only Spring and Summer album is in our Tablesetting main album. Otherwise in our regular Holiday Inspiration albums, the only thing for summer is a patriotic one for July 4th (and works for Memorial too of course).
Anyway, here's the link for the tablesetting album. (as I've mentioned before, somehow I majorly goofed and didn't get the tablesetting albums put in our main album. So you have to access them from my home page instead. I'm so sorry about that and Photobucket doesn't have a way to move it which is irritating.)

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring n Summer Tablesettings

o

Thanks Karen, I was looking for inspiration for a Patriotic Table. I remembered seeing these pictures a few weeks ago and thought it was a Spring and Summer album. I don't know how I found it then.
Thanks for helping me, and thank you for your thoughtfulness in creating these albums for us.
I am in awe of what people can do on the computer. Most of the time I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Until last year all I could do was turn the computer off, so I am making progress.
NanaK

o

Nana, do you need link to our main albums to bookmark? Or to the Patriotic one?

Trust me, I understand learning the way thru Computerland.
I remember being so intimidated and feeling so stupid sitting in front of one of these, that my DH FORCED on me.
He said I'd enjoy having one and it would be easy for me to learn. He was half right. LOL. That was in 1999 I think.
As for Photobucket, thank goodness they have great instructions and so many fun things to try doing. I'm not a fast learner but do better if someone SHOWS me since I'm what they call "visual". Unfortunately no one to show me here so its just a learn as I go thing. I'd be glad to help if you have any questions, provided I know the answers.
LOL.
hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here