Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The First Communion Celebration

Posted by kathleen_li (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 14:23

Last week I was busy preparing for my gson's
First Communion, Thought I would share the centerpieces, goody bags and 36 loaves of breads I baked, wrapped and tagged as guest take homes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Celebration

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The First Communion Celebration

What a super GMA to do all that work for your DGS. I'd like a loaf of each please!!! The CP's were gorgeous.

Sounds like a beautiful day even if the weather did not cooperate.

Congratulations to Michael and kudos to you for a job well done.

Candy

o

Congrats to your gr'son & family! Precious time of life ...beautiful photos!

What a great idea using those hanging potted plants for centerpcs & adding a little bling to them! Nice gifts!

Everything just looks fantastic, Kathleen...the candy bags for the kids & even thinking of those w/braces! ;-)

I am in awe of your baked bread choices! Wow! 36 loaves!!! I bet you were wishing you could take a loaf & it would 'multiply,' uh! Such a special day! TFS it! Jeanne S.

o

God bless your DGS. First Holy Communion is such an important event in his young life!
Gosh Kathleen you sure were busy!! The breads sound wonderful, I can almost smell them from here.
Do you have more than one oven?
Nana

o

Kathleen, so glad you shared this special day for Michael with us. You really know how to do things up right! Sounds like alot of work for you but I'm sure you and everyone else had a great time. Games, painting and goodies bags for the children.WOW

Such a beautiful celebration for Michael to remember. I never had lemon bread. Sounds wonderful.

Punk

o

What a wonderful celebration, and such a handsum GS. I know you must be very proud of him. Everything looks beautiful, the flowers, the bread, the treat bags. You have been one busy GM. I would have never thought of putting the bsby's breath in the hanging baskets, but it is perfect. The kids all dressed up for their first communion are so precious. Thanks for sharing this special day with us. Janet

o

Thanks so much dear ladies! Sorry I didn't get back sooner!
This time of year is very busy and I am getting slower getting all the planting and outdoor work done!

o

Well I guess I missed this one!
Glad I got to see it now though.
I love seeing children dressed all up for their
communions..so angelic!
You really outdid yourself with so many thoughtful touches.
Love the floral arrangements and take home breads - even
the Goodie Bags for the kids...you thought of everything!
What a wonderful DGM.
I'm sure they'll always remember the wonderful things you did to make ea occasion special.
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here