Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Wedding Bells

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Fri, May 31, 13 at 13:59

Yep, wedding Bells will be ringing again, My youngest daughter and her wonderful fiancee are getting married Sunday.
She and her fiancee chose to have a small wedding with family.
I used heirloom pieces for the table, with touches of green her favorite color.

From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi)

I had a completely different CP planned.Then I saw these roses Although they are yellow I love the faint green hue on the petals.

The candlelight shots didn't come out the way I hoped. But I think you get the idea.

I wish for good weather for their wedding day and a long and happy life together..

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Wedding Bells

Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance! And your table looks beautiful....I know it will be a wonderful day!

o

Nana...I second the Congratulations to your Daughter and her Fiance...and may they have a lifetime of happiness together.
Your table is lovely with the soft green colors... and the roses I think are perfect. I love the look of the flowers tucked into the napkins tied w/the green ribbon. Very pretty look.
Praying for good weather for Sunday...
jane

o

Lovely.

o

Congrats, nana...I hope today was a beautiful day for all your family & friends ...your table is beautiful! I also love all the soft greens & esp your heirloom pcs ... family & love ...that's what it's all about, right. ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

o

Nana, another winning table. Just beautiful! I have missed not seeing all your ts. One of these days I hope things slow down and I'll have time to come back and play here again. My table still has DM's tea rose dishes set with my remake.LOL

Hope Sunday is a fun day for all of you. Weddings are always such a beautiful time but also alot of work. Keep posting and I'll catch up as soon as I can find some extra
time.

Punk

o

Thank You all so much. The wedding was wonderful.
The day was hot, but the predicted thunderstorms didn't hit our area.
Punk it is so good to hear from you! I hope things slow down for you too.
It's getting lonely here.
Nana

o

Beautiful table. I'm amazed that you have been able to get ready for a wedding while still keeping the home fires burning on this forum. So many members seem to be MIA, and I am one of the guilty ones.
I've had some eye problems, but its all good now, so will try to do better posting here.

So glad that you had good weather for the wedding!

Candy

o

Belated Congratulations to you and the kids. I'm glad the weather cooperated for the wedding.
The table is lovely. Greens like that are so serene and one of my very favorite colors.

Thank you so much Nana, you've really 'worked' to keep things going here. I hope you know how much you are appreciated !!
hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here