Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

More Wedding Bells

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

Yep, wedding Bells will be ringing again, My youngest daughter and her wonderful fiancee are getting married Sunday.
She and her fiancee chose to have a small wedding with family.
I used heirloom pieces for the table, with touches of green her favorite color.

From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi)

I had a completely different CP planned.Then I saw these roses Although they are yellow I love the faint green hue on the petals.

The candlelight shots didn't come out the way I hoped. But I think you get the idea.

I wish for good weather for their wedding day and a long and happy life together..

Nana

Comments (8)

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance! And your table looks beautiful....I know it will be a wonderful day!

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Nana...I second the Congratulations to your Daughter and her Fiance...and may they have a lifetime of happiness together.
    Your table is lovely with the soft green colors... and the roses I think are perfect. I love the look of the flowers tucked into the napkins tied w/the green ribbon. Very pretty look.
    Praying for good weather for Sunday...
    jane

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Lovely.

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Congrats, nana...I hope today was a beautiful day for all your family & friends ...your table is beautiful! I also love all the soft greens & esp your heirloom pcs ... family & love ...that's what it's all about, right. ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, another winning table. Just beautiful! I have missed not seeing all your ts. One of these days I hope things slow down and I'll have time to come back and play here again. My table still has DM's tea rose dishes set with my remake.LOL

Hope Sunday is a fun day for all of you. Weddings are always such a beautiful time but also alot of work. Keep posting and I'll catch up as soon as I can find some extra
    time.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank You all so much. The wedding was wonderful.
    The day was hot, but the predicted thunderstorms didn't hit our area.
    Punk it is so good to hear from you! I hope things slow down for you too.
    It's getting lonely here.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Beautiful table. I'm amazed that you have been able to get ready for a wedding while still keeping the home fires burning on this forum. So many members seem to be MIA, and I am one of the guilty ones.
    I've had some eye problems, but its all good now, so will try to do better posting here.

So glad that you had good weather for the wedding!

Candy

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Belated Congratulations to you and the kids. I'm glad the weather cooperated for the wedding.
    The table is lovely. Greens like that are so serene and one of my very favorite colors.

Thank you so much Nana, you've really 'worked' to keep things going here. I hope you know how much you are appreciated !!
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions