Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Some Tables

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Karen mentioned it was slow here, so I am posting my Tablescape Thursday tables. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tables

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble posting. Doesn't Garden Web know how important you are to us? I'm glad you made it on this time, and shared your lovely tables. I always read the Thurs tables but we need the reminder-link here too.

Your Cinco table makes me want to do the Mexican Hat Dance, LOL. Not that I can dance. Its so vivid and happy.
    As always, each table you've set is a delight. You couldn't set a bad table if blindfolded and one hand tied behind your back. (now there's a picture for you, LOL)

Irish tacos??? That's a new one on me. Sounds good.
    hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I always try to take a peek at your tables each week, but have to confess that I'm often too lazy to leave a comment--shame on me! I liked the "Irish tacos" too--made me laugh! ;o)

As Karen said, your tables are always so neat with lots of really nice and creative themes too. I love seeing all the great bargains you find at CTS too even though they make me green with envy! LOL

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Karen and Luvs for taking the time to look and comment. I appreciate it!
    Karen, I can't take hot stuff and I dislike all beans except jelly beans, so that's my version of a Taco.:)
    Hope the both of you had a great Mother's Day!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Like Luvs...I'm guilty of looking in on your blog, but neglect to leave a comment.
    I love both of these tables...the Cinco for all it's cheerful color and the other for the lovely serene Blue colors.
    You never disappoint.
    You found some great bargains from CTS..love the throw.
    I bought those 29 cent mugs too. What a deal.
    The food you prepared is just amazing - as usual!
    'Lady Bug Salad' !! Reminded me of a time when I found a little green worm while washing salad ..ewww

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, both of your tables are amazing. Love all the dishes, cp and napkin rings with the shakers and sombrero placecard holders on your Cinco de Mayo table. What a fun, bright table.

Your blue table is so pretty. Love the hydrangeas in burlap sitting on the blue cake pedestal for cp. Your neighbors c & s are great with your stems and choice of dishes. Teapot shaped butter dishes w/petit fours are darling. The plates w/chairs are so pretty.

Great looking food and as always, enjoyed your tables.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

kathleen...I always enjoy looking at all your t'scapes! Glad you could link up again!

I love that quilted throw...the hydrangea design is beautiful & makes a lovely t'cloth! (what a bargain $$$) And those little burlap hydrangea' raised up on the cake pedestal make a perfect centerpc...well worth the itching!. :-) The "easy chair" placesetting & blue stemware & cups & saucers sets the elegant tone for your table...I LOVE IT all! (flatware, too!)

Your Fiesta table is so bright & cheery, too! Good to see on this cold, windy, cloudy day here in IA! And now I am hungry...yummy menu! TFS, kathleen! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Very pretty tables.
    The fiesta table is so colorful and the hydrangea table is lovely.

TFS,
    Candy

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Ditto what everyone else said. I have serious envy of your basement. I am running out of anywhere to stash my treasures. TFS Janet

Sponsored
More Discussions