Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dishcindee

Hi, I'm new!

dishcindee
13 years ago

Hi! I'm dishcindee/Cindee, either one is OK by me : )

Retired from being a mostly SAHM all my life, have done daycare in our home....along with my DH for the past 10 yrs. Early on I was a hairstylist....back in the roll it 'n rat it days, lol.

I've lurked here for almost a year now. I too LOVE dishes & table 'stuff'. Have never tried to take & post pictures though, so may take awhile to get my feet wet. Meanwhile, can I just comment & visit for a bit?

Cindee

Comments (14)

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

Welcome Cindee! I never knew I had a love of dishes until I started coming here :) Now, I have to restrain myself from buying any more or hubs will have a fit!

Kath

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Cindee, so glad to have you here with us. This is a great forum and if you've been lurking for almost a year, don't know if I need to say more. Hope you will continue to join us and start sharing some of your talents with us.

Punk

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Hi Cindee,

The more the merrier and we LOVE pictures. Just ask and you'll find out how to post pix.

Be CAREFUL...we're major-league enablers here.

- Magpie

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Hi Cindee, glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and join in with us. You are welcome to hang out and comment all you want. When you do decide you'd like to share some pics of your own, we'll be glad to help you learn to do that--it's not hard, if I learned, anyone can! Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Welcome Cindee, I'm so glad you decided to come out and join us. And so nice you introduced yourself, I always love hearing about others who share our interests.

If you've been lurking a year, you know how things slow down during the summer months with a lot of the gang gardening or on vacation and such. That's when the tablescapes and dish-nuts really get us thru the non-holidays. So please post often and join in anytime, the more the merrier.

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Welcome Cindee,
    This is a great group and they helped me learn to post pix and if I can learn, (majorly computer impaired here), then you shouldn't have any problem.

TTFN,
    Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Welcome Cindee....I'm a lurker here too, but do comment on all of the wonderful displays here. Folks here are so creative and just a great group. They've been good to welcome me to the forum even though I just watch and comment...haven't posted anything here yet. I'm on the Garden Junk forum with Karen, but I like to stop in here too. You're gonna love it I'm sure. And congrats on your "retirement"!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

With a name like "dishcindee," you'll fit right in here on this forum! Wonderful group of "enablers" here...and if you thought you loved & collected dishes before joining, just wait! You're in for a pleasant (& sometimes shocking) surprise!

Take a look at free Photobucket & join...& you'll learn quickly (by doing) & by the expertise on the Garden Web forum friends! Happy that you jumped in now! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Hi Cindee..welcome and glad you came out of lurkdom!
    Warning, this place will cost you lots of $$$! :)

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

I'm glad you finally came out of lurkdom, Cindee . . . Welcome! Please chime in more often. If you need to be talked through posting your own pics someday, just ask.
    Lynn

• bettyd_z7_va
    13 years ago

Hi Cindee,

Welcome. You will love it here.

I've been M.I.A. since shortly after New Years, but will be commenting occasionally. I live outside in the summer.
    I come inside too late and tired to set a pretty table. Usually grab a sandwich on a paper plate or a bowl of cereal if I forgot to throw something in the crockpot that morning. Shhhh... don't tell the others about the paper plates. I have a reputation to uphold!

Please do feel welcome to join in at all times.

Betty

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Hi there Cindee,
    Good to have you with us! Prepare yourself for green eyed envy!! These folks can sure tempt a person!
    Welcome!
    J

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Betty, I seeee you! Nice to have you jumping in with a comment. Even if you can't do tables, you know we love to hear your comments and ideas. Please don't just lurk, you belong on here with us! Luvs

• bettyd_z7_va
    13 years ago

Thanks, Luvs.

I'm learning my way around this new laptop.

We will see how it goes.

Betty

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions