Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Floral arrangements

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, May 13, 11 at 10:10

I received a bouquet of flowers from both a daughter and my DH for Mother's Day, so I took both bouquets and created these 2 arrangements.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The are still looking quite perky, although a few petals are starting to drop, : (

Happy Friday the 13th!
TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Floral arrangements

Candy, your flowers are beautiful! I had not realized it was Friday the 13th. Thanks for reminding me. LOL
Marylee

o

Fresh flowers (even a week old!)...so LOVELY! Nice arranging & a pretty vignette! TFS, candy,. Jeanne S.

o

How pretty. And I hadn't realized it was Fri the 13th either. LOL.
Unless I fall off my computer chair, I should be ok tho.

hugs, Karen

o

Very pretty flowers, Candy.
The colors are beautiful.
I was born on Friday the 13th.
That explains a lot.LOL
NanaK

o

Love the flowers Candy...They're holding up wonderfully.
They remind me of the 'Wild Flowers'
you see up in the mountains, that are just so lovely.
jane

o

Candy, lucky you! So glad you shared all of these beauties with us. I have so many daffodils and tulips blooming right now in my yard. I had alot of dandelions too before today!lol

Punk

o

Punk, I can relate to the dandelions-I think I've spent a small fortune in that spray the is supposed to kill them but not the grass--it's not winning!

Candy your bouquets are so pretty and perky looking. I made my neighbor a little sign that says "flowers feed the soul", and I think that is so true.

Karen, be sure to rest your elbows on the arms of the chair so you can grab hold if you start to slide out! LOL

Luvs

o

BEAUTIFUL! Such great, perky colors! Glad you got to enjoy them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here