Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

b.d. decor goodies...finally

Purplemoon
10 years ago

I'm only about a month late posting pictures of my birthday 'goodies', but thought better late than never.
;o)
This first one is a present to myself. A neat find from a vintage/antique type shop my BF and I found.....a very large (34" high, 15" across) old iron birdcage. Its hard to tell in the photo, but its kind of a pale sage green "shabby" look. There is no bottom on it, and I was thinking about putting it outside where it could sit over a plant....but not sure yet if I want to keep it IN to decorate or at least on the back patio. It wasn't bargain price, so I had to think about it. But I decided if I left it, I'd probably kick myself. So $33 and it was mine. Probably not the smartest purchase, but I just really wanted it.
{{gwi:1423070}}
And this large metal floor birdcage came from Hobby Lobby, half-off on clearance. My BF got it for my
birthday actually, we'd gone there on a shopping trip and she wanted me to pick out something I
really liked. I got the bird and rosebud vine to go with it too.
{{gwi:1423071}}
My sweet daughter bought me this big ol' terrarium for my b.d. I'd seen them in various photos, all decorated different ways, and really wanted one. It was at TJ Maxx, and sale priced! You can lift the top open, or open the two front 'doors'. Its BIG, 20" long x 17" high x 10" wide. The only place I could think to put it is in my bay window!!
{{gwi:1423074}}
hugs, Karen

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions