Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Pink Flamingo Table

christmascandy
11 years ago

May 29 was Pink Flamingo Day and I found 4 different pink flamingoes at DT that I used for each setting and the pink flamingo in the CP is from the same place.

The pink tablecloth is also from DT.

The pink flatware is from Party City and the napkins, chargers, glass bowls and plates are from the TS.

The goblets were clearance at HL last year.

The skinny candles are floral candles and I found a box of 12 of them for $1 at the TS. I put 2 of them in each candlestick and used foil to hold them in place.

I didn't get around to setting a Memorial Day table this year, but since I found the flamingoes, I thought this table was a bit of whimsy and fun. Now, I wish I had bought the pink flamingo goblets at DT last year!! They did not have them this year. : (

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (10)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Candy, What can I say this table is...adorable, delightful, fun, colorful, happy, whimsical and charming.
    I'm sure I'll think of more adjectives later.
    If you haven't guessed I love this table.
    Putting the napkins under the the clear flower plates highlights the plates perfectly.
    Great idea using 2 tapers in each candle holder.

Thanks for sharing this fun table. You made my day!
    Nana

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

Nana summed it up very well but whimsical and fun were the first words that came to my mind about this table.
    I love it!
    I'm not a big pink person as a rule but the tc is lovely and sets the stage for everything else so well.
    You seem to find such great things at the TS , color me green with envy. :-)
    The flower plates caught my eye immediatly and pink glasses to. oh la la!
    TFS this so so cute table with us.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Yep...Nana said it perfectly..whimsical & fun and I'll add
    refreshing! lol
    Love the tablecloth that sets the stage for this setting.
    All the pretty shades of pink along with the glass flower plates and
    pretty crystal pieces compliment ea other beautifully. Great Flamingo
    CP and cute little 'baby ones' at ea setting too!
    I'd love to be sitting there enjoying a tropical drink and listening to the ocean!
    Thanks Candy for creating this fun theme...makes me
    want to take a cruise!!
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

LOL, candy! Ditto to what everyone has said above!!!

I'm not a pink person (much anyway) ...so I'll just swipe these guys from Purplemoon's gardens & bring them on over to join the party ..(from Karen's Garden Junk Forum photo albums)! Jeanne S.

{{gwi:153709}}
    "Blues Brothers!"

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Now THAT is a pink table! So festive and happy looking!

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

PINK EXPLOSION!!!!! LOL. Here I am trying to catch up on patriotic memorial tables and Candy goes and throws this in. I cracked up, what a hoot this is. Love the whimsy and creativity.

(hey Jeanne, not only did I put that pix in the GJ album, I made a pair of the Blues Brothers for myself after seeing them.)
    hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, I tried to post on your bright pink table the other night but had some issue with this site. Love all the flamingos and the cp is wonderful. I'm enjoying all the clear plates here lately. May be time to dig some of mine out and join in.

Your Candy shot is the best.

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everybody. My youngest DD really liked this one too!

I wanted one of the pink flamingo yard decorations that they had at DT last year, but of course this year they didn't have them or the pink plastic goblets with the flamingo stems....THAT I DIDN'T BUY LAST YEAR WHEN I SAW THEM!!!! AARGH, sometimes I could kick myself when I don't get something when I see it and then of course, its not there when I want it!

Oh well, time for another table anyway.

TTFN,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Maybe Karen will share her 'Blues Brothers' with you, candy! They're pretty cool, too!

I've learned your lesson ...when you think you should buy it & then talk yourself out of it...you'll be sorry later. So, remember that, just spend the $$ (or cents, for you!) LOL! Jeanne S.

• maximavswife
    11 years ago

Wild applause! I love how you layered everything! The flamingos are perfect for this time of year! I need to check out Party City! I am in love with that flatware!
    Kath

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions