Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I did set an Easter table

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 23:53

I did set an Easter table, but have been too busy to post until now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had the small salad plates, but found the matching dinner plates last year.

The pitcher for the CP is one I have had for several years.

The napkin rings are some I found a couple of years ago.

The candyshot:

Except for some of the silk flowers and glitter eggs, all the items on the table including the tablecloth are TS treasures.

Nana, thank you so much for inspiring us and keeping things going when some of us are MIA!!

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I did set an Easter table

Candy this is the sweetest table It is so colorful and bright!
From the centerpiece to the napkin rings and everything in between It really says Spring to me
I'm glad you found the dinner plates, are the mugs part of the set?
Love the Candy shot!!
Glad you are back we really missed you.
Nana

o

Candy, love your Easter table! The soft pastel color is wonderful.
So happy you found the maching plates. Everthing on this table
seems to match.Woohoo

Punk

o

Nana, no the mugs were a find by themselves a couple of years ago.

Punk, The dinner plates and salad plates are a match, although found at different stores a couple of years apart.

I found the cutwork tablecloth several years ago and fell in love with it, and the other pieces have been accumulated along the way.

Thanks ladies,
Candy

o

Candy,

LOVE LOVE, your Table! I especially love the cut work table cloth and the pitcher for the center piece with the eggs! I have a thing for pitchers! LOL

It is ALL FABULOUS! Love the pastels, they just say "SPRING"!!!

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL HOW THINGS JUST SEEM TO COME TOGETHER! AND YOURS CERTAINLY DID!

Great Job! Sorry about the All Caps! I am on a group on face book that one of the members has problems with her eyes, so everyone uses caps so she can see! I have gotten used to it and I can see better as Well! I know it is called Yelling, as for as the web is concerned, but us old folks have a hard time seeing! And it works for me too!

Hope you continue to post! Have missed seeing all the Beautiful Post!

Creek

o

The perfect colors for Easter! Love it all!

o

Oh that tablecloth! It's wonderful. Caught my eye right away. Love the whole setting.

o

Lovely table...I agree..that tablecloth is wonderful!
All the pastel colors you used are so 'Easter Perfect' ! Love your CP, cute plates and adorable napkin rings...
That 'Candy shot' ...shows really off everything on your table beautifully!
Love it!
jane

o

I remember the t'cloth ... such a treasure!

candy ... with a name like 'candy,' I expect to see all this sweetness! The pastels do shout Spring & you definitely find great thrift shop goodies! Love the addition of the big plates!

Your cp is gorgeous sitting on a circle of ivy & all the accessories on the table ... purple stemware, the eggs & bunnies ... everything is so whimsical for an Easter celebration. TFS, candy ... & the candy shot, of course, too. Jeanne S.

o

That is so yummy looking. Absolutely gorgeous.

o

That is so yummy looking. Absolutely gorgeous.

o

Good for you, Candy. So neat you could do an Easter Table afterall. And boy, this table definitely says EASTER. Very sweet and pretty!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here