Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Some 2012 Easter Decor

christmascandy
11 years ago

I created an album for Easter 2012.

Some of the Easter decor for 2011 didn't change, so there aren't as many as for 2011.

It is supposed to be public and I think I have it at the first picture this time.

I guess we'll find out once it posts!!

Happy Easter everyone,

Candy

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter 2012

Comments (7)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the little bunny box in picture #2. And your big rabbits in the hutch are gorgeous! So many lovely, spring items....LOVE them all!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, I loved going through all your Easter decor. So many sweet dishes, bunnies, foil chicks, trees and decor. Oh what a beautiful show.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

You did it, candy! ...a beautiful 2012 album...I watched it as a slide show...now you've got to do some explanations under the pics! Click in the edit title box & it will let you do that.

Your mantle is so very lovely so I want to post it here:

Love the curio cabinets & all the beautiful dishes that you have for Easter decor. That silver plate does look like an 'Enabler's' edition! ;-)

Or & those foil covered lookin' lil' ones are sure cute!
    TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Oh Great Easter Bunny, I'll never be able to comment on all those fantastic displays and bunnies!! You have my poor brain in overload.
    I need to come shopping at your house. Oh WAIT, NO I DON'T.
    But I'm lusting after that lil wagon for sure. And your white tree of course. Next year my pink tree is going to get decorated up all neat like yours!

Didn't I find you, LOL, when you posted your fabulous Easter collection on that "other" site?
    Needless to say, I am totally in awe of all your Easter goodies and how you display them!!

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Oh my goodness, Candy! Thank you for sharing your wonderful
    Easter album with us!
    So many wonderful things to see.
    It was like going into an Easter wonderland.
    I don't have a favorite, but the mama bunny with her babies wearing the garlands caught my eye.
    and your dining room table is lovely.
    Thanks again for sharing your treasures with us.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everybody.
    The clear bunnies in the mantle decor are actually 2 plastic boxes that split in half and I just use the halves facing each other.

The green marble cutting board does have an Arthur Court mark on the back.

The green wagon is on sale at Collect*ions Etc. I think OA and I both have that wagon, and Karen and I have several pieces in common.

I guess many of us here have similar tastes, LOL

Thanks again,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Well you are certainly the clever bunny lady....splitting plastic boxes! I thought you had a bunch of those glass bunnies that are SO hard to find!

Hmmmm, how did I miss that wagon in Collections catalog?
    Guess it didn't look as good as you did. LOL

And yes, we all not only share similar tastes, we sure share a lot of the same goodies (and curios to put them in). We are One of Kind. LOL

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions