Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Blue Easter Table

christmascandy
11 years ago

I set the sunroom table using a tablecloth and matching napkins from Habitat TS, large Easter Egg placemats from DT, some pretty goblets from Home Goods, flatware from Party City, and of course, dishes from various TS's.

The tablecloth has tulips, chicks, and Easter Eggs printed on it.

Happy Easter,

Candy

Comments (11)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, what a darling table. Love the egg place mats. For a moment I thought they were quilted. The flatware is so pretty and matches the tc and napkins so well.

Sweet little chick for your cp and the egg candle holders are just to cute. Dishes look great. Have a wonderful Easter.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh, the t'cloth steals the show! ...& then you have to show it off so much with those big cute egg placemats!!! So darn cute in purple & blues! The darker dinnerplates are perfect to set off those cute peekin' bunny plates! Pretty in pink flatware & those goblets blend into a combo of green/blues! Wonderful!

And that vintage chick centerpc...love that! Very, springy cute Easter t'scape! Did I say 'cute' again?'...yup, very cute! Happy Easter, candy to you & yours! TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Candy...I must say this table is so pretty, and that
    tablecloth - beautiful. I love how you added the large cut out egg placemats for each place setting.
    They really showcase the colors of your dishes and stems. Cute napking rings too.
    But, I must say that I'm eyeing that Vintage Chick...he's wonderful and so big!
    I guess you can say - Here's 'one chick' who has 'Chick envy' !! lol
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Let's snatch that 'chick' from her table, jane...you drive the bus & I can still sneak into the house w/o trouble, I think! (cause we can wait for a nice day while she is golfin!) & then we'll share the loot! tee hee! 'Enablers' cause alot of trouble around here! ;-)
    Jeanne S. (oh, & I want to grab that 'tin sign,' too!)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Such a pretty, colorful Eastery table.
    I agree with Jeanne, the table cloth steals the show.
    The cutout egg place mats are adorable.
    Love those darling bunny dishes.
    I never see anything like those in thrift shops around here.
    The chick centerpiece is really cute.
    I would hide it if I were you!!

Happy Easter

Nana

• maximavswife
    11 years ago

(swoon) Oh my! The tablecloth and napkins are the stars of this table! Lovelovelove them! The ts dishes are wonderful too. A beautiful Easter table Candy!
    I do have to ask, which Habitat do you shop at? I have only been to the one off Santa Fe once and never saw linens there.
    Kath

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kath, It is in Broomfield at 116th west of Westminster Boulevard. The one near 3rd and Rio Grande Blvd. doesn't have linens either. The Broomfield one has Senior Days on Wed. and Thurs. 20% off of the regular prices.

Nana, the tablecloth dictated the choice of the dark blue plates under the bunny plates. The chick should be safe as I set the alarm before I leave to play golf, LOL.

Jeanne, I found 2 of those signs at a yard sale. I don't get to many of those as they are usually when I am playing golf.

Jane, I found another chick this year and it is next to that chick near the sign in my kitchen. I used the chick for the table and then put it back in the kitchen. So I guess I have Chick-lets! And I don't even chew gum! LOL

Punk, that flatware is translucent pink and the tablecloth kind of shows through it. Since the cloth print is so busy, I decided to keep the table decor very simple.

Happy Easter,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Sweet table, fun posts, LOVE vintage chicks! As everyone said, the tablecloth is a scene-stealer and those egg placemats set the scene perfectly!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Everybody has already said everything I thought about this pretty and fun table. I too, love your chick--and those cute candle holders as well. Perfect choice of dishes and silverware to go with that wonderful Easter tablecloth too. Jane and Jeanne, I could just picture the two of you on the bus plotting to nab that chick while Candy was off golfing! LOL You gals are so fun, made me chuckle out loud.

Candy, thanks for sharing your pretty table. Happy Easter to you all.

Luvs

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

Fabulous!!
    I'm with everyone else and soooo envious of that tablecloth. It's perfect and the plates go with it seamlessly.

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Very pretty, Candy! The tablecloth has such lovely colors!

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts
More Discussions