Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Tea Party

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 5, 11 at 22:45

My kitchen table is set for tea using a set of dishes from Ross, Big Lots, and thrift stores.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The pitcher, teapot, and 2 of the mugs are from Ross.
The 3 plates and 1 mug are from 3 different TS's in 2 different years. The tealight holder is another TS find and the sugar and creamer were Big Lots last year.

The tablecloth, napkins, napkin rings, goblets, pink plates, white chargers, and the striped napkins I used as placemats are all TS. The flatware is Christmas.

I still hope to find one more plate and mug. The bunny and chick on each plate are part of the plate.

Tea anyone??

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Tea Party

Candy, your kitchen table is the cutest with all your bunny and chick dishes. What a wonderful set! I hope you find your other set. I hope I find some of these too.LOL

Punk

o

This is such a wonderful table. I can't believe you bought most of these things from various places. They seem to ALL belong together. Each of your pieces have such cute scenes on them and are so adorable. I love the cake plate - the pink plates and the cute bunny plates too. In fact you can wrap up the whole table and send it to CT ! love it all.

jane

o

That is just so cute--right up my alley! Love all your ceramic pieces, they are painted so nicely and go together so well. I can't believe how you find matching items at entirely different places! Luvs

o

You're too much, Miz Candy! This is an Easter Wonderland that would make both little girls and big girls feel enchanted by!!

hugs, Karen

o

What a sweet table, Candy.
It's amazing that you can find matching pieces at different times and places!...Let's see I like the Teapot, the bunny and chick plates, the stems...oh, that's right I love it all.
NanaK

o

Thanks everybody.
The weird part is that the original pieces from Ross were several years ago and then when Big Lots had the matching sugar and creamer last year, I was very surprised but excited. Then I found the first plate last year at a TS. Very early this year I found the second plate and then at Sal. Army about a month ago I found the third plate and cup!

So, I'll keep looking, LOL. It gives me another excuse to shop TS's, like I really needed one!

TTFN,
Candy

o

Everything just goes so well together! I'm with nanaK! I love it all!

Kath

o

Just as cute as a button! Love the whimsical feel of the whole table...your dishes are lovely as are your decorations! TFS~

o

I forgot to add that I got a set of 8 of those lavender painted wood bunny napkin rings for $1. They have tiny flowers polka dotted on them.

Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here