Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Easter Decs Part Two

excessfroufrou
12 years ago

Here are few more pix of my Easter decorations.

The kitchen door.

The blue guest room.

My dressing room.

{{gwi:1421830}}

Brown bunnies in the red room.

Chicks in the red room.

The buffet bunnies.

Comments (6)

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Well, I just love it all!
    The pink chenille bunny is darling, the lacy cutwork bunny and egg are wonderful, and the pink and black ribbon on the tiered stand in your dressing room just really sets that vignette off perfectly.

The little brown bunnies are the perfect addition to the bunny book as the yellow chicks are to the yellow chicken book!
    Finally, I'd say the bunnies on your buffet have been very busy because it looks like they have been multiplying, LOL!!

You have some wonderful decorations. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Candy

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

frou...everything is looking so Springy & ready for the Easter holidays! That berry wreath w/stuffed bunny is just so CUTE at your kitchen door!

As I arrowed down & saw all the bunnies on the buffet...I thought, "Oh WOW! They have multiplied for frou!" Sweet!

Those white bunnies w/pink grass in your DR are just darling...love the bow you chose & the arrangement. And, of course, using those children's books...love that! Both those vignettes are so CUTE! & your blue guest room, too! Everything is looking very SPRINGY! Enjoyed! TFS! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Gosh, Frou. What wonderful, cheerful Decorations! The wreath on your door is too cute. The lacy bunny and egg in your guest room are sweet, I love the blue basket it is very unusual. That little tiered stand is so neat with the white bunnies and pink grass. I love that you used the vintage books with the bunnies and eggs.
    Yep, it sure looks like those bunnies have multiplied!!!LOL
    TFS
    NanaK

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

WOW! LOVE it all! The blue glass and white bunnies are gorgeous! And your bunny buffet is just too cute...so many bunny rabbits! And your red room chicks are adorable!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Your 'bunny convention' in the last photo is so cute! But so are the chicks, and the brown bunny vignette. Again, my favorite is the PINK one. I like the pink and black combo especially, really sets off the white bunnies.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

What a fabulous collection of bunnies you have.
    I love how you arranged all of them.
    Yep...like Karen said...it's like a 'Bunny Convention' !! So cute.
    All your 'Retro' bunnies are really nice and I like the varieties you have too.
    My favorite is the Vignette with the chicks and the old Story Book.
    jane

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions