Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Just a touch of Easter decor

luvstocraft
13 years ago

This year has been a challenging one for me and I've not felt very creative. I did put out a few touches here and there for Easter/Spring. Mostly in the living room and just a touch in the family room/kitchen areas. A little bit outside too. I sure do love all the bunnies, chicks, flowers, etc. for this season. Here's a few pics. Luvs

{{gwi:1421602}}

{{gwi:1421604}}

{{gwi:1421606}}

{{gwi:1421608}}

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sorry the last one is so blurry because of the light from outdoors. The blocks spell out Easter. I also forgot to add a picture of this cute bunny pitcher Karen had sent me last year and the perfect strawberry plate I found at the TS to go with it. Luvs

{{gwi:1421609}}

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh, that strawberry bunny is a cutie & the plate you found! Looks like you've got those chocolate bunnies one would like to take a bite out of! And some fancy cut ceramic eggs (looks like)...very pretty!

Love your basket, too, luvs...beautiful arrangement. You've got some really cutie-pie bunnies...I love 'em ...all looks very Spring-y/Easter to me! Easter is 3 wks away yet...so sit back & enjoy your decor!

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Very pretty.
    I love the arrangement in your basket.
    I have one of the blue cutwork egg dishes that I think is just like yours. They are so delicate.

That plate is perfect with your cute bunny pitcher.

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Luvs...that last strawberry bunny and plate are such a perfect match! I love the color combinations of both.
    I know everyone has been drooling over chicks (me included) but I'm having huge 'White Bunny' envy, and you have quite a few nice ones. You did a nice job on your mantel and window and I always enjoy seeing your buffet with your lovely plates. It always looks different with what you add for ea holiday/season, and that floral basket just stands out beautifully.
    I'm glad you got to do some decorating - it's good therapy and...just looking at such cute things, has to put a smile in your day. LIke Jeanne said...you deserve to sit back and enjoy it.

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Luvs, I'm glad you did some decorating. It IS good therapy.
    The bunny with the strawberries and the matching plate are adorable. That plate really was a lucky find.
    Everything is so pretty. I enjoyed looking at it all! I especially like the two bunnies on your coffee table.
    TFS
    NanaK

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

VERY cute Luvs! All of your bunnies are adorable, but I especially like the one on the mantel and the "strawberry" bunny in the last picture. I think you did a lot of decorating!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Luvs, I agree, good to lift your spirits and put some Easter out.. I love all your bunnies, they are very cheerful!

I have very little out, still so darn cold for April. I am not having Easter like I usually do. Time to let the younger ones do it. I will however, be making a lot of the food, which is fine. I have the time, they all work!

Enjoy your lovely decorations!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Everything looks so pretty, Luvs. I'm glad you did some decorating. And you have some wonderful bunnies! I think my favorite is the one on the rgt side of the coffee table, with the wreath of little flowers on her head. Too sweet.

That strawberry plate was a great find to go with the bunny pitcher!

Kathleen, I keep hoping and praying your cold weather will go away and Spring will get there. Its been such a long bad winter for you, and others here.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, I love all your beautiful Easter decorations. Looks like everything is hopping and your buffet is so pretty. I use to have some of those eggs like you used in your window. Must be at one of our offices. All your Bunnies are wonderful.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone, I had thought about doing so much more! Wanted to make a wreath or topiary using the easter basket grass and faux eggs, wanted to cut out egg shapes and make a banner, wanted to paint a couple of cute bunny signs--still have a few weeks to go so maybe I'll get something made! LOL

Karen, I had tried that cute bunny with the strawberries that you sent me so many places, and he just needed "something". I was so excited when I ran across that strawberry plate. Kathleen, don't read this part--we've been having fresh strawberries from a neighborhood patch! So yummy! Hope your weather warms up soon too.

Punk, I like those faceted eggs because the light shines through and they sorta look like glass. ;o)

Jane and Nana, I'm a big fan of white bunnies--I like seeing everyone's brown ones, but still prefer white ones for some reason.

Jeanne, my DH spotted those "chocolate" bunnies and asked me if he could eat one. I think he was very disappointed when I told him they were fake. LOL

Candy, I have two pink and two blue cutout eggs. Don't remember where I got them, was it DT?

Marlene, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing my bunnies. I have a few more scattered around the house too. Some stay out all year round.

I have to put out a few things, otherwise it feels like the holidays/seasons just slip right on by much too fast!

Luvs

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions