Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Easter Decs Part One

excessfroufrou
12 years ago

Here are some of my Easter decorations, I'm trying to get them posted before Easter.

These are my little needlepoint bunnies.

And my sunroom dining table.

In this pic the grey bunny pitcher and carrots are new as well as the cabbage/bunny dishes.

These are at work, I just set them together for the pic.

This is in the guest bath.

Here are some outside things. The bunny with the wheelbarrow I got at a fleamarket this past weekend.

Comments (11)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Frou, love all your indoor and outdoor decor. You have so many neat ones. The needlepoint ones are so pretty and the chenille and doilie are so pretty. Both the blue and pink displays are beautiful.

Peeps, jellybeans and flowers are perfect. All the brown bunnies are fantastic! You even decorated the bath.Woohoo

Bet you are the envy of the neighborhood with your outside decorations. Beautiful roses and I love the decorated light pole. All of this is just wonderful! Enjoyed seeing all your pics.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

OH, LOOK AT THE ROSES!!!! Gosh, they are beautiful ...that last pic! What a foreground for your bunny/eggs basket! Cute!

frou...I love everything...that guest bath basket & bunnies...darling! And the cobalt blue you used in your sunroom...that vignette is gorgeous! Like the cloches w/bunnies & such!

And your frou-frou needlepoint chair vignette...chenille...sweet! Your gray/pink bunnies & accessories on the pink cloth & crocheted topper...more frou-frou! So YOU & so lovely! TFS! Jeanne S.
    (& I hope you got my email earlier about my bunnies from you...they are so darn unique & cute!)

• valleymagpie
    12 years ago

Frou,

Very nice! My favorites are the needlepoint bunnies and the brown bunnies in the basket. I may borrow that one, if you don't mind! I also love the little bunny in the twig basket.

You outside pics look lovely, with those beautiful scarlet roses.

- Magpie

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Frou, everything is beautiful. I love it all. Really enjoyed seeing it. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How wonderful, Frou!! Sweet little needlepoint bunnies, I love the chair too. Using cobalt blue and white in the arrangement on the table in your sunroom is striking and so pretty. The new bunny pitcher and cabbage plate are perfect with the other things on the table. The peeps and bunny arrangement is cool. The bathroom bunnies look very happy there. LOL. Love the things you have outside.Your roses are Gorgeous!! It's too early here for roses, and the weather has been so lousy they will probably be late.
    any way I love everything you've done.
    TFS
    NanaK

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I agree with everyone Frou...everything is lovely.
    The needlepoint bunnies I think are my favorite too and also those brown bunnies in the guest BR. Your vignette in your DR/sunroom is very pretty.
    Also love that Grey Bunny pitcher vignette with the cabbage bunnies ...another favorite.
    Your front entry is lovely with those beautiful roses and your cute Easter display.
    jane

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

BEAUTIFUL Frou! Love all of your indoor decorations...the blue and white table centerpiece is lovely...your pink table decor is also just so pretty! And your outside things are just great...can't believe those roses already! Oh, and I LOVE the back of the chair in the first picture.....great idea for recycling a bedspread!

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

What everybody else said!!
    The chenille chair...too cute along with the needlepoint bunnies.
    The blue and white cloche display is very eye catching.

I love (The brown bunnies in the twig baskets are all so sweet.

I have those large pink/blue/yellow eggs in my outside decor. I also have bunnies very similar to the ones you have in the black wire planter only mine are all white. Obviously we both have great taste! LOL

ROSES!! Mine are still just sticks. : (

It is all lovely to look at and my fav is the pink display.

TFS,
    Candy

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

It all looks so pretty and festive. I was given one of those tapestry bunnies for my birthday--aren't they neat and look like so much work. Love how fun your outdoor arrangement turned out. You sure have some nice big pieces. Glad your weather is nice and you are feeling all "springy". ;o) Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks girls, my roses are really in full bloom now, it's amazing what 4 days can do. I'm going to try to post the rest of my Easter pics in a little while. And maybe I'll get to do a Easter table this weekend.
    Frou

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Wow Frou, the blues...the pinks...the brown bunnies in basket on counter...the yard decor...EVERYTHING is decorated so pretty!!

I can't get over how much I like that PINK vignette!! LOL, if only you could have seen me a few years ago here...practically cringing at pink. Now I love it. I saw the light, LOL. (Not only Enabling done here, but Conversions too.) I'm coming along real good with yellow now as well.

Those brown bunnies in the basket tho...such a simple vignette but oh so appealing.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions