Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Child's Easter Decorations

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 2, 12 at 20:32

My wife has been living away from us for the past 10 weeks, caring for her elderly parents. Our lives have been topsy-turvy...so I almost didn't decorate for Easter. Then I thought of our 2 youngest kids (ages 5 and 11)... I brought out the Easter decorations, and our 5 year old son went CRAZY! He said, "Does this mean the Easter Bunny is coming?!" He was sooo excited and set up this little scene. His excitement touched my heart.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Child's Easter Decorations

Oh, precious! I can see his eyes lighting up & I bet your DD enjoyed this, too! Wonderful! Keep up the good work & enjoy Spring break! Hugs to all! Jeanne S.

o

Kirk, so sweet of your DW to take care of her parents and you to support her. It is wonderful that you would think of Easter decorations for the kids. Your little one sure knows how to make you SMILE!!! Looks great.

Punk

o

You know I just love this, and little Benjamin. What a delightful Easter Village.

You and Carol are the best...in every way!
hugs, Karen

o

Kirk, I'm sorry your wife has to be away right now.
There are so many challenges in life.
Your children are so lucky to have your as their Dad.
I know they will remember you getting out the decorations so the Easter Bunny would come.
Your little guy did a terrific job decorating.
Nana

o

That's a great story. You keep that memory inside you for the rest of your life.

Happy Easter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here