Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where Is Everyone?

Posted by Creekbum (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 12, 14 at 19:12

I was looking at Purplemoons Album, and I saw all the names of everyone who is suppose to be here. Where is everyone? I miss you and want you to come back, PLEASE!
It is time to post Easter Pictures and we have a lot of people missing.

LoveTo You All,

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where Is Everyone?

Hopefully more Easter photos will be upcoming soon....tho as you know, I blew it again this year. Candy, I hope is back from Calif but not sure she'll be up to hauling all her Easter stuff out after what they've gone thru.
We have had a lot of folks disappear the past two years it seems. I am hoping Luvs will come back, but losing her husband really took holiday decorating right out of her. I stay in touch with her and let her know we're thinking about her. Others do too.

Just seems Life hasn't been too good to some of our gang for many reasons. Unfortunately, once Easter is over, things really get slow here. Tho a few decorate for Memorial Day and July 4th, doesn't pick back up good till Fall and Halloween.

Nana has done a great job of keeping us going so often, with her wonderful table-settings. Along with Jeanne, Punk, and Candy. Haven't seen much in the way of thrift store finds in a while (and haven't even gone to one myself).
But many of us LOVE this Forum and we will be here even if not as active as before. So hang in there!

hugs, Karen

o

I've got a little more Spring decor done ... my table on the porch but just got the Winter 'snowy' things put away ... I am slow this year ... but still love to decorate some.

Here's a new tin sign I bought at a nursery on a day trip w/a couple friends early last week ~~ it will go with porch decor when I get at it later this week ... weather is still not cooperating too much. But it will warm up again soon! ;-) Jeanne S.

o

That's a wonderful sign, Jeanne! Good find on it. Hope you get real Spring soon, know you are anxious to get out in your gardens!

hugs, Karen

o

Jeanne,

What a cute sign! I guess you will be Very Happy to be able to get out and enjoy the garden. Hope you can do that very soon!

Love To You!

Creek

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here