Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

A little bit more of Easter decor!

christmascandy
12 years ago

Here are a few more pictures of Easter around the house.

I added purple silk lilies to the living room vignette.

I found 4 bunny plates at a TS for .49c ea. and used 3 of them in my plate rack.

These are my anniversary roses with a vignette on my kitchen island. DH gives me a red rose for every year we are married and a white one because he loves me.

I used a box from the TS shaped like a hat, and a couple of TS bunnies, one with a candle and one is a covered dish, and a floral candle ring.

The mantel has a TS garland with 2 TS clear rabbit containers that I separated and used as silhouettes, and real Babies Breath.

A close up of the mantel.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, your silk lillies really added appeal to your vignette in the LR. Cute bunny plates you found. They are sweet hanging your plate rack.

Beautiful red and white roses DH bought for your anniversary. That's a pretty cute little spring hat box you found and more neat bunnies.

I really like the clear bunnies with the rose garland and bb on your mantel. Looks like you already had a couple of them before. Such a pretty way to decorate your mantel for spring.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Ohhh, candy, what a mantel idea with those clear glass bunnies...love, love how you made silhouttes & added the BBreath...beautiful...the garland is very pretty.

Your roses are GORGEOUS! & such a pretty vignette there w/your cookbook & bunnies.

Playful bunny plates for your plate hanger...& a $$$ steal, too! Your addition of the silks look so pretty in the LR. Everything looks so Springy...love it! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Candy, looks like Jeanne just went and took the words right out of my mouth...LOL.

I am practically drooling over the mantel idea. I have quite a few glass bunnies and never thought of them as 'silhouettes' like that. And the floral with them is a stunning look.

I need some purple silk lilies! And the rose are soooo pretty. Sweet vignette and sweeter DH!!

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Candy I love how you put together your vignette with the purple lilies. I think the cross with the candles and the book is so beautiful.
    Your anniversary roses are lovely and you made such a sweet vignette with the hat and the bunnies.
    The glass bunnie silhouettes are so clever and adding the pretty garland gives it all a nice flow.
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Candy, adding the purple Lilies is the perfect touch for your living room vignette.
    Those bunny plates are way cute.
    Your anniversary roses are lovely They look wonderful with your vignette. Your DH is so thoughtful.
    The mantel is great, what a good idea to separate the glass bunnies for your display!! The baby's breath looks pretty with the rose garland. I know you miss having a CTS in your area but you have THE VERY BEST Thrift Stores!!
    TFS
    NanaK

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Such great decorations Candy! Love all of the bunnies...your mantel looks great with the garland and bunnies! Love the addition of the purple lilies and the little Hat box is gorgeous!

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

It's all very lovely, I gotta get me some purple decorations. I like the way you used the clear bunnies on your mantel, the garland is very lush and full. What a cute hat box, it makes a great bunny back-drop.
    Frou

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Lovely! Those clear bunnies are beautiful. I have never noticed any like that!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Love that first vignette, everything just ties together so well. Happy anniversary to you, what a sweet DH to give you roses each year. Love the garland on the mantel, and I've not seen the clear glass bunnies before, they are neat, would sure work well on a tablescape too. Lots of pretties and a good job arranging them!

Luvs