Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rabbits and Hares and Chicks, Oh My!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 2, 11 at 18:50

This is the dining room table set with Easter decor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The hare centerpiece was one I used last year, but the Bordallo platter underneath him is a "new" TS treasure.

The tablecloth is a vinyl one that I bought yrs ago at K-Mart with matching hand towels and rugs.

The runner and placemats were TS finds this year and are embroidered with different eggs. This is somewhat dark, but it shows the embroidery better than the lighter shot.

The crosses on the candlesticks and the runner were clearance items at HL after Christmas.

I have 8 of the rabbit dishes. The end settings have the yellow ones and the 2 rabbit napkin rings on this table.

The side settings have the pink and mauve bunnies. I angled the flatware as I didn't want to cover up the pretty embroidery on the placemats.

The silver candlestick with the 2 rabbits was a TS find last year.

The large silver candlesticks, the hare candlestick, the pink feather wreath, all of the dishes, the goblets, the rabbit mugs, the egg cups, the napkins, the table runner and placemats, and the little rabbits and ceramic egg dish are TS treasures.

Hoppy Easter,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rabbits and Hares and Chicks, Oh My!

Boy, you have some "treasures" there, candy! Love your centerpc plate & bunny & esp the runner & placemats with the embroidery work...very fancy & lovely for Easter!

Also love the stacking of your placesettings...the white chargers, pink & white plates & the rabbit dishes! The S&P bunny & egg shakers are just the CUTEST at each placesetting! Lots of bunnies hoppin' around on this table! Sweet! Bunny napkin rings, perfect! Very Springy t'scape, candy! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Lovely! The centerpiece is wonderful! You are all ready for Easter, and I haven't started!

o

Candy, this Easter table is wonderful also. CP bunny is so neat and love that Bordallo platter. So many neat dishes and lovely job layering them. Love the embroidery on the table runner and place mats.

Your feather wreath is pretty behind your table. All the candle holders and crosses look nice on this table.

o

Bunnies Galore! I'm in love! Especially that silver hare candlestick! WOW, what a find in it. And the little bunnies on their backs holding eggs are just adorable.

The embroidered runner and placemats are really, really pretty. Great table, Candy.

hugs, Karen

o

Wow,it is a Easter wonderland! Love your centerpiece bunny (actually I covet it) and your sparkly garland scattered over the table. Love the runner too.

Pat

o

What a great tablescape! LOVE the centerpiece rabbit! You have some really nice dishes, etc. too...love the lettuce type dishes!

o

Thanks everybody.
The feather wreath is actually hanging from my dining room chandelier.
If you look at Karen's Easter post, I think she has the very same brown rabbit as my centerpiece only hers is on her mantel.

TTFN,
Candy

o

Yep, I found your big rabbit and his friend at Home Goods last year and was thrilled to pieces over them. Love these guys but boy, as big as they are, its hard to find room to store them sometimes. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I love Easter decorating and you know how to do it up right. That table is something else. You find the best TS goodies. I'm in love with the giant hare, what a treasure. Oh, Oh how could I forget that pink feather wreath, at my house I would leave it out year round.
Frou

o

What a wonderful table and everything looks so pricey it's hard to believe they were TS finds! I don't blame you for not wanting to cover up those pretty eggs on the placemats with the silverware! Those look brand new and the needlework is just beautiful. I love your big bunny too, although I usually favor white bunnies. And I love your ruffley plates, I can never find fancy ones like that. Very pretty table, Candy, thanks for sharing it with us.

Luvs

o

Just wonderful, Candy.
The runner and placemats are so pretty, they look hand made.I love the bunny in the centerpc. I LOVE it all.
I think we are going to start calling you Eastercandy now.LOL
NanaK

o

Candy... my brain must have been 'Out To Lunch'..I don't know how I missed this table.
You always set such great tables with such fabulous finds. Like everyone else - I love your CP and all your cute bunnies and chicks. Your candlesticks always look so impressive w/ea setting.
The placemats with the embroidered detailing are lovely and compliment your place settings perfectly and to top it all off, all those cute bunnies and chicks make this such a fun table.

jane

o

I am behind on my posting (dealing w/ stress at work and a sick hubby who never gets sick!). I love all of your TS finds! The candlestick with the bunnies is so pretty. What a find! Love the runner, placemats, centerpiece and plates. All of the bunnies keep the eye moving around the table.

Kath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here