Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Rabbits and Hares and Chicks, Oh My!

christmascandy
13 years ago

This is the dining room table set with Easter decor.

The hare centerpiece was one I used last year, but the Bordallo platter underneath him is a "new" TS treasure.

The tablecloth is a vinyl one that I bought yrs ago at K-Mart with matching hand towels and rugs.

The runner and placemats were TS finds this year and are embroidered with different eggs. This is somewhat dark, but it shows the embroidery better than the lighter shot.

The crosses on the candlesticks and the runner were clearance items at HL after Christmas.

I have 8 of the rabbit dishes. The end settings have the yellow ones and the 2 rabbit napkin rings on this table.

The side settings have the pink and mauve bunnies. I angled the flatware as I didn't want to cover up the pretty embroidery on the placemats.

The silver candlestick with the 2 rabbits was a TS find last year.

The large silver candlesticks, the hare candlestick, the pink feather wreath, all of the dishes, the goblets, the rabbit mugs, the egg cups, the napkins, the table runner and placemats, and the little rabbits and ceramic egg dish are TS treasures.

Hoppy Easter,

Candy

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Boy, you have some "treasures" there, candy! Love your centerpc plate & bunny & esp the runner & placemats with the embroidery work...very fancy & lovely for Easter!

Also love the stacking of your placesettings...the white chargers, pink & white plates & the rabbit dishes! The S&P bunny & egg shakers are just the CUTEST at each placesetting! Lots of bunnies hoppin' around on this table! Sweet! Bunny napkin rings, perfect! Very Springy t'scape, candy! TFS! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Lovely! The centerpiece is wonderful! You are all ready for Easter, and I haven't started!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, this Easter table is wonderful also. CP bunny is so neat and love that Bordallo platter. So many neat dishes and lovely job layering them. Love the embroidery on the table runner and place mats.

Your feather wreath is pretty behind your table. All the candle holders and crosses look nice on this table.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Bunnies Galore! I'm in love! Especially that silver hare candlestick! WOW, what a find in it. And the little bunnies on their backs holding eggs are just adorable.

The embroidered runner and placemats are really, really pretty. Great table, Candy.

hugs, Karen

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

Wow,it is a Easter wonderland! Love your centerpiece bunny (actually I covet it) and your sparkly garland scattered over the table. Love the runner too.

Pat

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

What a great tablescape! LOVE the centerpiece rabbit! You have some really nice dishes, etc. too...love the lettuce type dishes!

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everybody.
    The feather wreath is actually hanging from my dining room chandelier.
    If you look at Karen's Easter post, I think she has the very same brown rabbit as my centerpiece only hers is on her mantel.

TTFN,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Yep, I found your big rabbit and his friend at Home Goods last year and was thrilled to pieces over them. Love these guys but boy, as big as they are, its hard to find room to store them sometimes. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love Easter decorating and you know how to do it up right. That table is something else. You find the best TS goodies. I'm in love with the giant hare, what a treasure. Oh, Oh how could I forget that pink feather wreath, at my house I would leave it out year round.
    Frou

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a wonderful table and everything looks so pricey it's hard to believe they were TS finds! I don't blame you for not wanting to cover up those pretty eggs on the placemats with the silverware! Those look brand new and the needlework is just beautiful. I love your big bunny too, although I usually favor white bunnies. And I love your ruffley plates, I can never find fancy ones like that. Very pretty table, Candy, thanks for sharing it with us.

Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Just wonderful, Candy.
    The runner and placemats are so pretty, they look hand made.I love the bunny in the centerpc. I LOVE it all.
    I think we are going to start calling you Eastercandy now.LOL
    NanaK

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Candy... my brain must have been 'Out To Lunch'..I don't know how I missed this table.
    You always set such great tables with such fabulous finds. Like everyone else - I love your CP and all your cute bunnies and chicks. Your candlesticks always look so impressive w/ea setting.
    The placemats with the embroidered detailing are lovely and compliment your place settings perfectly and to top it all off, all those cute bunnies and chicks make this such a fun table.

jane

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

I am behind on my posting (dealing w/ stress at work and a sick hubby who never gets sick!). I love all of your TS finds! The candlestick with the bunnies is so pretty. What a find! Love the runner, placemats, centerpiece and plates. All of the bunnies keep the eye moving around the table.

Kath

Sponsored
More Discussions