Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Easter Tables

christmascandy
11 years ago

I have the dining room and the sun room tables set with my Easter dishes.

The sunroom is set with the dishes I collected from Cracker Barrel over a couple of years, cause I had to wait until they were on sale.

The little yellow chicks in the candle holder nests are actually candles.

I love this tablecloth that I got at the TS a couple of years ago.

The dining room table gets the purple and yellow TS dishes.

The bunny cream and sugar were several yrs ago at Ross for .99c and the matching cookie jar was a TS find last year!! The silver candleabra was also TS as well as the candles.

Happy and Blessed Easter,
Candy

Comments (6)

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry about this double post!!
    I've been out of town nand out of touch and when I logged in today to check up on everything, it posted this again! ?????????????

Candy

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

That's okay. i enjoyed seeing them again
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

I agree with Nana....always a joy to see your decorating. Were you in Sedona? Play any golf?

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I don't know what happened to have it post again.

We were in Sedona on Sat. & Sun. to do yard work at our rental property. We did get to attend Easter services with our friends.

Monday and Tuesday we were in San Diego to see DH's daughters and DGKs and Wed. thru Sat. we were in Palm Desert visiting my uncle and his wife and attending the LPGA Kraft Nabisco golf tournament at Mission Hills CC. So, we were able to watch a lot of golf, but did not have time to play any on our own.

85 degrees in Palm Desert on Sat. and home just in time for a blizzard!! :=O Bah Humbug!!

And, I have to go to work tomorrow!

What a bum return to reality,
    Candy

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

I missed your first post so I'm glad the pictures posted again so I could enjoy them. I had house guests over Easter so I didn't take any pictures of the Easter table setting. I was just too busy.

• GulfportGail
    10 years ago

Love them both!!!

I started collecting the Cracker Barrel set, didn't complete it and am sooo sad. I have found a couple pieces of eBay....so...the search is ON!!!!!

TFS

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions