Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Missed Easter, found rabbits

christmascandy
10 years ago

We were gone so long, that I did not get to decorate for Easter.

I was in Sal. Ar. last week and saw these rabbits. They almost HOPPED into my cart, but actually were too large to get in the cart, LOL

They came with the original boxes (Cost*co) and Styrofoam packaging, which are very large as each rabbit is about 34" tall!!

I don't know if I can use them before next Easter, but just couldn't leave them there!!

Early church service and then we had a lovely Easter celebration at my DB's and of course the DGK's just loved it! Easter egg hunt with color coded eggs for each DGK (Dylan- age 2- didn't want lellow (she can't say Y) eggs, she wanted pink!! ) But those were Gannon's so there was a bit of drama there!!
Tree house, zip line, golf mat for hitting golf shots, horse shoe pitch, tree swing, go kart.....to say they love going to their Uncle's house is an understatement!!

Glad to be home and will try to get to posting more often soon.

TTFN,
Candy

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, I love your beautiful bunny couple! Why not use
    them however you chooose. I don't see any Easter eggs
    so they are just a neat rabbit couple.

Sounds like the kids had a fun Easter at your DB's home.
    From the sounds of what one can do at DB's, I'd like to go
    with you next year.haha

Hearing Dylan is 2 just blows me away. Where has time
    gone. Brings back memories from the past you telling
    about Dylan not wanting lellow eggs.LOL

Great to have you back! Hope life plays nice now for you
    and yours. Punk

• Creekbum
    10 years ago

Oh Candy!
    I am in LOVE!!! Did they have two sets of Rabbits?
    I would leave them out! They are Gorgeous!!

Sounds like all had a Wonderful Easter! So Glad to hear great Stories of Happy Families Having Fun!!

Love To You,

Creek

• Creekbum
    10 years ago

Candy,

You said they came in the boxes! Can you get me the serial numbers off the boxes? Please! I would like to see if i can order these Rabbits! We don't have Costco's here!

Thanks,

Creek

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

Candy, I love those rabbits!! They have such personality.
    I'm glad you had a good Easter at your DB's His place sounds fantastic.
    Awwh I'm sorry that Dylan didn't like the lellow eggs.
    Oh, did I mention how much i like those rabbits?
    TFS
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    9 years ago

Now THEY are a nice set of bunnies!

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Wow...Candy..what a wonderful find. They are so special looking and So big!
    I'd leave them out ....they could easily transition into Spring and Summer decor. I could see them in a garden, but wouldn't want the weather to harm them. But I could see them in your sunroom surrounded by potted plants!
    Glad you had a nice Easter with family...and the DGKs, who seem to be getting so big and bringing lots of smiles.
    It's good to see you back again.
    jane

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

I can't imagine you leaving those bunnies behind! Sweet find, candy! I'm sure they will make a statement somewhere in your home. They are adorable!

Am glad you found some family time ~~ blessings, those little ones & the gift of 'hope.' Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    9 years ago

Honestly Candy, only YOU could go in a thrift store and come out with TWO rabbits that are THREE FEET high!
    Unbelievable. LOL. Great score!

Your Easter sounded so fun. Especially Dylan not wanting yellow eggs. My great-grandson, who'll be 2 the end of this month wasn't too sure about egg hunting but with some help from his Mommy, he finally filled his little basket. The bigger grandkids were having a blast and he wanted to watch them run around like nuts. A fun day. Did you get some photos of Dylan? We need to see her!
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions