Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

More Easter Pictures

nana2010_gw
13 years ago

Hi, Here are the rest of my Easter decs. Photobucket has been giving my DD fits, but we finally got the pictures uploaded. Belinda and Barton Bunny have graced my Piano every year since 1982. They were a gift from my oldest DD when she was a Jr. in High School.

In my last post some of you asked to see a close up of this table. The eggs in the stand are from DT, I think, they didn't photograph very well. The bunnies on the second tier I've had for a long time. The two lovelies on the bottom are new this year.

I decided to put Peter on the BOP and added some crocheted eggs that I made years ago. I'm not sure he likes it there.

In a thread a few months ago some one suggested using clear plates to feature place mats. I've had these for along time and they are too cute to cover up. The lovely Bunnies thought they should be featured so they could show off their Easter bonnets. The egg cups date back to the 1930's I think. My glasses are Franciscanware Desert Rose, and I used two baskets from my collection. This seems to be the perfect time to show them off. The napkins are doilies I think they go well with the place mats.

TFL

NanaK

Comments (10)

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

nana2010, Your decorations are lovely. Glad you could post them - Marylee

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I remember "luvs" posting clear plates & it was so darn cute! So your Easter placemats certainly are a good choice w/your clear plates...too cute to cover up! And those vintage eggcups...wow, how lovely! Your napkin choice & glasses sure are a perfect match for the placemats, too! Everything just looks so dainty with those 2 bunnies parading their hats & the delicate designs on the eggs.

I love Peter on the BOP ...but he does look a little bewildered, doesn't he! Eggs are great!

Your piano "duo" are just the CUTEST...love their facial expressions & vintage Easter-wear! SWEET! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Nana, Belinda and Barton Bunny are wonderful and look great with all your pretty eggs and flowers on the piano. Thanks for the close up of your decorations on the 3 tier table. Love the egg holder and all your eggs and bunnies are so cute. Looks like you found a couple of neat ones this year.

BOP doily is gorgeous and love the bunny pot with crocheted eggs you made. He's a cutie and will have to learn to adjust to his new location.LOL Your bunny place mats are way to cute to cover up. Wonderful vintage egg cups. Your new bunnies are even cuter close up. Beautiful glasses and napkins (doilies).

Choc bunnies, baskets and eggs are so pretty too.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Your decorations are so pretty! Love the bunnies and the table setting you have...the glasses are beautiful too!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

It all looks so pretty Nanna.
    You were right to use the clear plates over those placemats...they are too lovely to cover and match so nicely with your napkins. Also the cute bunnies with their Easter hats and the vintage egg cups are perfect for this setting too.
    I have the same bunny as you do on your BOP..yours looks so nice with the crocheted eggs. Ya think he feels he's seeing more than he'd like? lol
    I like the cute 'Bunny Vignettes' on your piano and the tier table...Seems like your collection is multiplying nicely!! lol

jane

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

I agree that the placemats are too cute to cover up!
    Those clear plates were just the ticket!

I love your 3 tier piecrust table! The decorations on it are really cute too!

Your Potty Peter is adorable as are all of your bunnies.

Are the chocolate bunnies real or decoration? If they're real, I call dibs on the ears! LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

You have some really neat ceramic bunnies, I love them. Yes, the clear glass plates are the way to go on such pretty placemats so the design can show through! Everything looks lovely, great job Nana. Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone! Jeanne I didn't remember it was Luvs who suggested using clear plates over pretty placemats.
    Jane, I moved Peter from his place on the "throne" he just wasn't happy there lol. My bunny collection IS multiplying nicely.
    Candy, Those chocolate bunnies are decorations, if they were real they wouldn't have made it to the table wearing their ears. lol
    luvs, Sorry I didn't remember it was your idea to use clear plates. Thank you, I'm really happy with the results.
    NanaK
    PS, where"s our Karen? Hope she's not under the weather again

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Hey Nana, I'm loving your decorations. Barton and Belinda are wonderful, and don't look like such "old" bunnies. You've loved them well. Your little tiered table is great to decorate, perfect spot for vignettes!

I was laughing at Peter. First I thought he did look a bit bewildered at how he ended up on the BOP, then I read what Jane said about him "seeing more than he wanted to". Which was a hoot. And now I read you moved him cause he wasn't happy. So where is Peter Cottontail now?

The placemats are so pretty and the clear plates the perfect addition. I really like your table!

hugs, Karen

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

That looks so pretty! I love Mr Bunny all dressed up!

Sponsored
More Discussions