Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Popping in to say Hello!

Posted by dreamgoddess (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 6, 11 at 16:51

I was thinking about all of you this morning and wondering if everyone was going about full tilt with their Easter decorating. I decided to pop in and check out what everyone has been up to and just say "HI!". My, my...I can see everyone HAS been busy decorating!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Popping in to say Hello!

Hey, great to see you here, DG. We miss you hanging out with us. I bet you've been busy, but we'd love to see what you've done for Easter! ;o)

hugs, Karen

o

It is great to see you here,DG.
I love seeing your tables.
NanaK

o

Hi DG, glad you popped in to say hello. Imagine you are all decorated and ready for Easter at your house too aren't you. I have your blog bookmarked but have to admit that I just don't get by very often. Luvs

o

By the way, I was looking at your purple setting on your blog...where the heck did you find PURPLE chargers????
I love your table, needless to say.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Dreamgoddess blog

o

Dream, so glad you stopped by. Love your beautiful purple ts. The crock and silver tray are both wonderful. Lucky you! DH is so sweet to bring them home to you.

My last name starts with a 'K' but looks like you've already put that tray to use.LOL Your Easter decor is Lookin' Good. The easter basket w/eggs was a great find. Your so talented and I always enjoy your beautiful tables and decor.

Punk

o

I really haven't done very much Easter decorating, just the little bit on my blog. Oh, and I've decorated my Hoosier cabinet, but haven't taken photos of it yet.

Karen, you asked where I found the purple chargers...Krylon is my best friend! I took a cheap set of chargers that I bought at WM one year when they were on sale after Christmas and I spray painted them. I've painted pink ones, orange (for Halloween) and these purple ones. Oh and I did a set of white ones too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here