Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sign with real meaning

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 15:19

My daughter sent me this link. I thought you all would get a kick out of it.
Too bad there's not one for dishes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sign

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sign with real meaning

That sign is a hoot, and I'm sure she'd do one with the word dishes if requested. LOL
Quite a few of our gang here definitely need it.

hugs, Karen

o

I am sure Luvs could make one with the word dishes!
Too funny!

o

OA, yep, in our case here it's dishes or decor. I think my favorite I have is 'Chocolate makes my clothes shrink.' I'll never be the skinny one I use to be.

Punk

o

Cute sign ... 'Dishes' would make it even cuter!! lol
jane

o

~~sigh as I read your sign ;-) Jeanne S.

o

That one certainly used to apply to me! Thankfully, DH could have used one saying computer stuff!

Kathleen, yes, I could make one--but so can OA, she is way more artistic than me! I love the art she did on the play houses and lemonade stands. ;o)

Luvs

o

Luvs,

You do know that the art on the lemonade stand was drawn by my oldest granddaughter, right? She looked at different pictures on the internet and picked out ones she like and drew and painted them on the fabric. She has some talent for sure.

o

I like the vodka one....haha!

o

OA, no, I didn't know that. I thought you had penciled the designs on and they then painted them. Great that she has that talent--and a Gma who comes up with neat projects for her to use it on. ;o)

o

Definitely would be more appropos with "dishes."
We have so many talented people on here, I know many of our members could create a darling sign and everyone would be different and fabulous!

TFS,
Candy

o

You are all very talented, but Luvs, I have seen your work first hand and it is outstanding!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here