Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eggstra Help Needed

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 2, 11 at 12:19

I so enjoy all of the beautiful decoration you all have posted here and hope that you can help me with my quest. I have about a dozen eggs to paint and am having a very, very hard time finding ideas that I might incorporate into patterns. I have posted the pictures of my finished eggs and what I am looking for is lacy, easy flowers (I haven't painted many flowers yet) that kind of thing.

I have spent hours on google and either I'm not using the write wording with my searches or there isn't much out there, and help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank You,

Belle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eggstra Help Needed

Pezabelle....your eggs are GORGEOUS!! They are just so, so pretty.....I did a search on google for floral stencils and easy floral stencils and got quite a few designs. You could also try amish stencils as well. Please post another picture of your new eggs when you're finished with the new ones. You should sell your creations.

o

Belle, beautiful eggs.
If you look at my Dining Room Table post, the embroidery on the tablerunner and placemats might give you some ideas.

TFS,
Candy

o

They are beautiful! I will look for mine tomorrow and see if they might help. Mine are painted on wood eggs, not the true
pysanky.

o

I just watched yesterday's Martha Stewart, and she has an app for iphones and ipads that has 101 ideas for decorating eggs. I would bet she has lots of ideas on her website. Good luck, and be sure to show us your new creations!

o

Belle, so glad you posted your beautiful eggs and basket here. You do such a wonderful job painting. Hope you come up with some more ideas for your eggs soon.

Punk

o

Your painted eggs are wonderful. I'm so glad you posted here and shared them with us.
Did you try typing handpainted Easter eggs on google, then click on images? That's how I usually find a lot of photos of stuff I'm looking for.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here