Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Most recent TS finds

excessfroufrou
14 years ago

Here are my most recent TS finds. I had missed a couple of weeks, so there were new things just waiting for me. I think I'm just gonna add the little white figurines to my bird buffet for Mother's Day. I don't really care for the colors on the placecard/menu set, but I figure I can easily retouch up the flowers. When I saw the blue roosters, I knew I had to have them, and I'm not even a chicken person, I'll think of something for them. The gourd basket is a signed original and in perfect shape. I always admire these, but they are usually too expensive for me. So, I thought $5.00 was a deal.

Frou

Comments (9)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Great finds! Those white figurines would even look good on a tablescape--and Mother's Day is coming soon. The menu and placecards are neat, bet you like all the flowers except the dark blue--the pastels are perfect for you though. Your roosters are going to have all the blue/white fans here drooling I'm sure. And what a great job on the gourd basket, I've never seen one as pretty as your's. Know you had lots of fun too. TFS.

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

Lovely white figurines, and I love the menu card and tags!
    I am not a chicken person either, but I like the blue and white.
    The gourd basket is amazing!

• plainjane425
    14 years ago

Great finds frou..
    I agree those white figurines are quite nice.
    I've never seen a menu card and tags like that before those are very nice too.
    That gourd basket is such a beautiful piece and a great find.
    Many years ago, I was such a Chicken/Rooster fan..but with those being B&W...you can 'Ship Them Right Over' !! lol

jane

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Very nice, frou...I can see Mother's Day t'scape coming! That gourd basket is intriquing...I've never seen one before. Great finds! TFS! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    14 years ago

Frou,
    Those white figurines are perfect for Mother's Day!!
    The chickens are too cute and that basket is amazing.
    Do I see hand painted chairs in your kitchen? Did you paint them? What I can see looks fab!!
    I agree with you that I would retouch the flowers on the placecards, then they would be darling.
    TTFN,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Great finds! Will be looking forward to seeing the white figurines on your MDB. The placecard/menu set will look great on one of your tables and I'm sure you can retouch the flowers to make them a color that's more appealing to you.

Darling chickens and that gourd basket is really neat. Thanks for sharing all your goodies with us.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

You have got to be one of the best shoppers around! You always find the coolest stuff!

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

JACKPOT !! Boy, if that's what you get for missing a few weeks shopping, sounds like a good plan to me.
    You did super!
    The little fat delft chickens are especially adorable.
    "Chunky" birds always appeal to me for some reason.

hugs, Karen

• prosperity66
    14 years ago

Those are fantastic finds! My favorite ones are those Mother/children figurines, they're wonderful! Excellent decorations for Mother's Day - but can stay all year long.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions