Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Easter decor

Marlene Kindred
13 years ago

Well, my Easter decor is very limited compared to some of yours, but here's what I did yesterday while the winds were whipping and the weather was being crazy!

Couldn't decide on the centerpiece, so I just used some silks to make an arrangement. The other pieces are ebay finds and sale finds. The napkins are part of the collection from my DH's grandmother.

I used two TS compotes to make the glass stand and the little metal tree is another TS find. Found the eggs at HL for half off last week.

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Marlene, beautiful Easter table. Napkins are wonderful and nice to hear they were DH's GM's. Love the blue bunny and birds. Pretty dishes and your chargers are gorgeous. Great job on your cp.

The buffet is darling all decorated. The two brown bunnies with their ears sticking out of the hats in the center are way cool. So many neat eggs, birds, chicks and bunnies on here. I'm also loving your cards. I could go on and on but you get the picture. It's all super!

Punk

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

It is all fabulous. Your table is beautiful.
    I love the large egg dish with Peter Rabbit on top, and the brown bunnies with the hats are cute too.

The metal tree is very cute, and your buffet assortment is amazing.

TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Oh, I'll be back looking at these pictures over and over.
    You did some lovely vignettes, and your table centerpiece is wonderful. The whole table is for that matter. I always love seeing you decorate, I get loaded with "eye candy" from it.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh those cute animals in your t'scape centerpc...love 'em...think I've seen that "ram" before! Love the bunnies & the bluebird...all lovely...& your silk flowers are so colorful! Beautiful patterned plates, Marlene & those vintage napkins are perfect!

Wow, what a menagerie on your buffet...lots of really cute Spring/Easter animals in your collection! Looks great w/your wallpaper, too! TFS, Marlene! Looks like you're ready to sit back & enjoy Easter decor (like purplemoon!) Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Marlene, that was great thinking to stack the two compote dishes--makes a very impressive piece that way. Love all the cute eggs you found too. You know I have loved bunnies for a long time--and still do--but those little yellow chicks you and some of the other gals on here have are sure tugging at my purse strings. I think if I run across some, they will just have to come home with me! LOL Your table centerpiece is so colorful and springlike and the napkins are perfect to go with them. Those chargers are a beautiful shade of blue as well. Very nice.

Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love the way you mixed all the beautiful bright silks for your centerpiece, just beautiful! The sheep is really darling too. Your buffet is super wonderful, bunnies,lambs, chicks you've got it all. The two blue stacked pieces are lovely, I have a lot of milk glass in the Doric pattern like the bottom one. Lots to look at, lots of fun!
    Frou

• Marlene Kindred
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks ladies for your compliments....I just can't pass up little chicks and bunnies....but I need to. It seems the older I get, the more of a packrat I become. I love the brightness of spring colors after such a long winter.

Thanks again!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love the way you mixed all the beautiful bright silks for your centerpiece, just beautiful! The sheep is really darling too. Your buffet is super wonderful, bunnies,lambs, chicks you've got it all. The two blue stacked pieces are lovely, I have a lot of milk glass in the Doric pattern like the bottom one. Lots to look at, lots of fun!
    Frou

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I'm back again for more ooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing over your Easter decor. That pink chick in the last photo is just so darn cute. Like Luvs, chicks are suddenly calling my name, but I only have a couple. Bet that changes before next Easter now. LOL.

Your ram in the centerpiece has a Staffordshire-look to him, I really like him a lot.

And the blue compotes with the way you decorated them are absolutely, totally, love-em delightful. That's a great idea, and one going in my overflowing file.

You did such a wonderful job on all of this Easter decor.
    hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Marlene...'Not Much'!! are you kidding. You have such a lovely collection of Easter decor. Your buffet looks wonderful with all your cute bunnies and chicks. I love how you put the compotes together to create that wonderful display...how creative.
    Your tablescape and centerpiece is lovely. The flowers are beautiful and your ram and bunny have a nice vintage look to them...that I love.
    I think everything is done so tastefully and I know I'll be looking at everything several times more.

jane

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions