Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lemon Festival

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 26, 12 at 11:41

O.K. I'll admit it. This has nothing to do with tablescapes. But it is holiday-ish . . . sort of.
You see, it's Lemon Festival Weekend in our town. So, I'm hoping you'll cut me a little slack and check this out. I think some of you will find it kind of fun.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lemonade Stand

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lemon Festival

HOW COOL, OA
THIS IS A LOT OF FUN!!
Your Grand kids are sure industrious!!
I hope they made a lot of money for girls soccer.
TFS
Nana

o

Okay, I need to buy the kit because I was lost at figuring out the very first piece! LOL It is a darling lemonade stand and it's wonderful that the kids helped you make it. You are such a fun Grandma, they must love coming to your house. ;o)

Yes, the Lemon Festival is a big event in Upland. It was allot of fun when I worked at the antiques store there. We spent weeks setting every YELLOW item in the store in a prominent place. Lots of fun and games and yummy food too! ;o)

o

Lemon Festival ? Well your never to old to learn something
new.
Sounds like a 'fun happening'...and that stand turned out GREAT!
I love that you got the kids involved too.
Not only is this a fun experience...but when Gkids
see how things can be fixed and fun things created.. it's a
'life lessons' that will remain with them always.
Great Job GMa!! Love it!
jane

o

This lemonade stand is adorable. Love all the shots with the kids involved making it. Another great project! So glad you shared this with us.

Punk

o

Well, you certainly didn't miss the mark on this being 'Holiday-ish!' All those lemons/lemonaide made me think of 'Pucker Up!' ... & that lead to 'Pucker Up...Holiday Kisses!' (If you don't believe me, see the link below) ;-)

Sweet pics, sweet gr'kids & love the instructions...the stragedy of building it & the winner of the outlining the letters quest! & Hand-clap for the fundraising! TFS, OA! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Boyds Bears Fletcher Puckerup Holiday Kisses

o

I love it!! I also love that your DGK's were involved in the construction. Priceless memories!!

I'd say a Lemon Festival qualifies as a Holiday category.

You sure are in the running for GMA of the year!

Your Ikea-type instructions are too funny.

I'm also loving the modern lemonade dispenser as opposed to the old fashioned pitcher!

TFS,
Candy

o

It is wonderful, OA. Left a comment on your blog.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here