Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Easter Tables

kathleen_li
13 years ago

I have done a few Easter tables in the past few weeks. I know Jane has visited, and Nana said she saw one. After tomorrow, I know people won't want to look at Easter anymore!

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Happy Easter!

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Tables

Comments (7)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I love 'following your tables'..but don't always get a chance to comment as I'd like to....I'm glad you posted this lovely one here.
    I like the softness of this table starting with the Lace TC - the Blue and all the Crystal and Silver touches. The CP you created using the birdsnest and wreath is very pretty. You know I used to have one of those crystal ashtrays 'back in the day'. Sorry I didn't keep mine..I like how you used yours.
    The double napkins and little nests are lovely...nice idea painting the eggs.
    The food >>> Well, it speaks for itself....SO Delicious looking~
    jane

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

What pretty tables!! They are all so different, but all very festive.

I have some of that pink flatware, but my set did not include salad forks. It came from party city and was a 12 pc. set for 4.

Your food posts always make me hungry they look so yummy.

I love all the colors in that egg tablecloth.

You always set such wonderful tables and I really enjoy seeing what you do.

TFS,
    Candy

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I stopped by your blog before I saw this post, you've sure been doing some nice tablescapes. Don't know how you keep coming up with all these great ideas, but they are sure fun to see. And the food--your pics always make me hungry!

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Kathleen, you know I agree with Luvs...don't know where you get so many ideas, and you never fail to make me hungry.
    I check your tablescapes-blog fairly often and I really should learn to post there too and let you know.

That Lenox S&P is beautiful. What a lovely gift for your grandkids to give their Mom! I know she'll be thrilled.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh, this combo of silver, white & soft blues is so pretty for a Easter table...like Easter morn w/sky & white fluffy clouds here (a positive change in our weather!)

Your linens are always so gorgeous...pale blues & white overlays on both table & napkins! And your pretty blue flowered china...lovely!

Love the lavendar wreath you made to put tog w/the crystal centerpc...so delicate & detailed w/addition of the eggs. All the silver accessories are lovely, too ...but what caught my eye in the placesetting pic was the swan napkin ring! Just a lovely, lovely table, kathleen. TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, loved seeing your Easter tables and agree with everyone else on their comments. Your food is Out Of This World too, you must be cooking all the time.

We had a wonderful Easter dinner and I sent home most of the leftovers with friends. I have gained alot of weight and if there's food, I EAT!

Love your new Lenox platter and S & P. We bought DF's a new Lenox bowl for their Easter gift.

My DB lives close to the Jelly Belly factory so he brings us treats. My favorite is the popcorn. I haven't seen yours before but bet they are just as yummy.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks for sharing your tables with us here Kathleen.
    I always enjoy them, and I do go on your blog.
    I'll have to learn how to comment on there too.
    NanaK