Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Easter Table

maximavswife
12 years ago

I finally got our Easter table set and then found out were are going to spend the day with the hub's parents. Yippee! No cooking for me! Although the hubs and I do do the dishes for DMIL.

Here is our Easter table that will just look pretty for now :)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Our Easter Table

Comments (7)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

This table is so charming and festive, Kathe.
    I love the centerpiece. The bunny looks very happy in
    her nest.
    I have plates like yours from DT. They are so versatile.
    I love the polka dot plates, they just say Spring to me for some reason. Have a wonderful Easter at your in-laws.
    TFS
    Nana

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Kath, I love polka dots and your GdWl bunny was a great find!
    I have only been to Ikea once and didn't find anything. You sure seem to have good luck there.

Your colors just sing Spring!
    Glad you are able to spend the holiday with family. Will Mr. B also be helping with the dishes?

Your table is very pretty!!

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Kathe..Your Easter Table looks lovely.
    I like the green polka dot plates and the look of
    the different egg cups on each.
    Your 'mossy' Easter Bunny CP is so peaceful looking and
    your placemats are a perfect compliment.
    You found some nice pieces from Ikea..I've been there only once myself,
    but didn't find anything good like you.
    Happy Easter ...enjoy a nice dinner with Mr B's parents!!
    jane

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Love that centerpc, kathe! Moss rocks looks really good in there! & your bunny is a keeper! Love it! Like how you tied in the burlap placemats w/centerpc moss & such...looks good!

Pretty plates, flatware & linens...a lovely table. Have a nice Easter out! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Love the polka dot plates and the use of the moss too. Looks very pretty and you can enjoy it even if you don't get to eat there for easter. TFS. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kathe, you're being an Enabler....this could make me like polka dots! (Kathleen is working on my "plaid aversion", so why not you with my polka dot one. LOL).
    It helps you chose such a pretty shade of green!!

The bunny and nest is delightful. And best part is you don't have to dirty up those lovely dishes and can just enjoy looking at them.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter,
    Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, guess I missed your post till now. It looks lovely. Lovin' those moss rocks. Did you make them? I've never heard of moss rocks before but caught my eye right off.

Sweet bunny and cute cp. The burlap placemats tied it all together so nicely. Pretty gr plates and your polka dot sp look great with them. I found some little black polka dot plates while Easter shopping for DGD but didn't buy them.

Hope you had a nice Easter dinner and enjoyed your time with the inlaws.

Punk

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022
More Discussions