Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

April 15

oldalgebra
12 years ago

This is a rerun - with a few tweaks.

Click on the George Washington for more pics.

Comments (8)

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Clever as always. I need one of those money trees!!
    Now you just need some mood music, like "Brother Can You Spare a Dime," LOL or somethihg else appropriately depressing.
    I love your Blue Plate Special plates.
    Maybe you could have "the shirt off of your back" as chair covers, HA

Cute and clever. Also, sad but true.

TFS,
    Candy

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy,

That's a great idea! I felt the post sort of fell flat, but couldn't think of what else to add. I went right to the site and added a video/song. Thanks for the idea. Now, as for the chair covers - not enough time - but maybe for next year.

OA

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How very cute!! Can you send some of the black seeds so I can grow a money tree of my own?
    Just send it to me at the Poor House, USA
    Thanks
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Most of you don't know this but I am an heir of George Washington, so please send any of your left-over green stuff to me! (instead of the IRS)

Funny table, OA..>I commented on your blog...you are just so creative & I enjoy every look at your t'scapes! 'Black & Blues' that you used on your table...very appropriate! TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I rmember this clever theme from last year...
    Wow April 15th certainly rolls around fast.
    I think we ALL can use some of those black seeds for
    our own crop of money trees!
    jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

OA, cute remake. Love your money tree. Those plates are the neatest. You have so many neat ideas and it's always great to see what you come up with next!

I need you to reset this table in a few months to remind me I need to have more deductions in place before next tax year. Maybe all I really need are some of those SEEDS!!!

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Loved the place card idea, OA, very clever. The napkin rings are perfect as is the whole black/blue scheme. Neat money tree too, we all need one of those this time of the year. For my son's birthday this month, I gave him a dollar for each year and crumpled them up in a basket shaped like a "bushel basket". Of course, the 7 yr old GD was trying to swipe them! LOL

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

So cute, OA. Your constant creativity "taxes" my brain! ;o)
    Most folks want to hide from Apr 15th, but you pull out all the stops and celebrate in true Mz Oh-So-Amazing fashion!

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions