Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

finally ~~My Easter Table

nana2010_gw
9 years ago

I fell in love with an Easter table on Pinterest done in blue and white.
I believe the original table was done by Pink pagoda.

From 2014-04-19 (by Eye-Fi)

I wasn't able to find my bag of eggs that I used for egg hunts .
It had some pretty pearlized eggs in it that I wanted to use, but these plain ones work I guess.

I used two of my glass baskets and two crosses from DT I didn't realize the crosses didn't show up until the pictures were posted.
The eggs in the egg cups are the real thing.

TFLookin
Happy Easter everyone
Nana

Comments (6)

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Lovely look for your Easter Table Nana.
    Wouldn't have thought of soft blues and white, but this color combination is a nice change and works nicely.
    I love the CP you created using the blue and white vase as a base and then
    how you layered it with the delicate Lilly of the valley and then added the white branches and hanging blue eggs. I like how the blue Lacey placemat sets off
    the B&W plates and the darker blue plate compliments the angled plate that holds the egg cup. The little glass DT basket is sweet...did you forget to add the glass crosses or are they there on the table and can't be seen? I looked hard to see them.. All in all, everything looks lovely and it's so nice to
    See you 'back in action' again. Your TS have been missed.
    jane

• Creekbum
    9 years ago

Nana,
    The contrast of Blue and White is Breath Taking! just Gorgeous! You always have the best stuff. I too love the lace place mat.
    I love it all, but the white tree with the Blue eggs is just wonderful!
    I know you had fun putting it all together! You can just see the love and fun in it! Great Job!!

Creek

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

Those lacey blue placemats look beautiful in your place setting, nana. & I love how you painted the branch white & added the pretty blooms & eggs (which look great). Very lovely. TFS, nana. Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Nana, another winning tablescape! I love the blues for a
    change too. Everything looks so wonderful together. Hope
    you have a Happy Easter.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    9 years ago

Nana's got the blues......in a very good way! Like the others said, those place mats are really beautiful. And since I am sometimes still not a big fan of pastels, LOL, I'm really liking the blue and white!!

I am glad this Forum did get me over to the "light side" for Easter decorating, tho it probably took Judith a good two years to introduce Pink into my life. :o) Yet I was pretty sure that yellow wasn't one I'd come around to, but then seeing Creek's decor this year, guess my mind got changed there too. My 'dark days' have had a big color adjustment. Probably a good thing.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Than you everyone. As I said I admired a blue and white Easter table on Pinterest. I hope the person who did that table doesn't mind that I borrowed her idea.
    Jane the crosses are on the table. If you look behind the blue wine glass you can see one peaking out.
    Jeanne the white branch I used came from AC Moore. It's supposed to light up but it quit after one use I should have taken it back but didn't have the sales slip and it was quite awhile before I got over there again. It is the perfect size for the vase and the eggs looked good on it.
    Thank you Creek and Punk you guys are good for one's ego!
    Karen I'm happy we are helping to come away from the "dark days" for a little while. I do like dark colors but I must confess that I favor pastels.
    We had a good Easter both of my new grand daughters were here.They are so beautiful I am blessed.
    Nana