Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

A few more Easter pics

phonegirl
11 years ago

The two cards are ones my sister made. The reason of the season.
She's so sweet, she makes and sends cards for every Holiday.
Left out my pastel pasta filled jars and added some
figurines w/bunnies on top.

I laughed when I seen the look of the scene in the second picture. What do you think or is it just me?

Company came before I added DGD's Easter pictures in the two frames.LOL

Hope you enjoy looking and I haven't overwhelmed anyone. I have some of our Easter tree on my phone so will try to send some to my computer and share if you wanna see it.

Punk

Comments (5)

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

What a nice tradition from your sister with her handmade
    cards. Ea vignette is pretty..in the second pic - looks like you covered all ends of the holiday! lol
    Pretty display on top of your china cabinet. Love the color of your flowers & vase. I'm also in awe of your dishes and glasses in the cabinet !! I'd be 'shopping' in there for sure!! lol
    jane

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

I agree with Jane about your sister handmaking special cards. Really a sweet thing to do and she's making memories with them.

Everything looks pretty. You know I like roosters along with bunnies ;o) ! But I don't think that white rooster should be yelling at the bunny on Easter. Not nice, LOL. And the bunny seems a bit confused about it.
    Tho made me smile at this 'scene'.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jane and Karen, thanks for all the comments. You can come and shop any time Jane. I really need to get that cabinet organized! Wow, I still haven't added pictures to my frames. Not going to happen today for sure. I'm off to rake and burn after I meet a client.

Have a wonderful day. It's suppose to start raining here.UGH

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh crude! Lost all of my comment here when it showed an 'implemented error' ...ok, I'll start over.

punk, I am late to the Easter party...sorry. Love all your cute lil' ceramic bunnies & in that 2nd pic it looks like that rooster is raising cane with them! LOL!

Of course, I still admire the big white hen ...I am still on the lookout for that 'sitting hen' ...

Your china cabinet is just so beautiful...all those pretty dishes/glassware & that basket you chose to fill w/those pastel blue eggs. TFS, punk! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jeanne, doesn't that just make you so upset to loose a post? I'm not normally a whinner but can't help it when it vanishes.hmmmm Yeah, I loved that rooster and bunnies. I found that hen at Cracker Barrel and even tho she wasn't on sale she came home w/me.

I took most of the dishes out of this cabinet to use in my new one. Mixed the two sets up so it's totally different than any other one I've decorated. I'm going to try to do alittle research on it before sharing.

Punk

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions