Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Easter Decor and More

phonegirl
11 years ago

Not sure I'm going to get all my pictures shared with the way GW and Photobucket are working. I had this post done and it flashed and poof, it was GONE! Not enough hours in the day for that to happen to many times.

I used DM's Tea Rose dinnerware on the table and also in the china cabinet and buffets. $1 Bunny cookie jar from a friend last year that matches the dish set.

Added a few eggs.

Tea Cart

As you can see, didn't have much left of it in her cabinet.

One of the counter dishplays.

Will try another post since this one worked better for me.

Punk

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

DM's Tea Rose dinnerware is such a pretty set. She'd be so pleased that you're enjoying it now.
    Your table looks lovely and the crosses on ea placesetting is a nice touch. That Bunny CP from your friend does go perfectly w/the dinnerware. The buffet in the background is done nicely and TJ is looking festive ...is her little bunny doll a vintage piece? Tea cart and counter vignettes are looking festive too. Again - WOW..you've been so busy and living up to your reputation as the 'Energizer Bunny' !
    Just like Candy...you've created an Easter Wonderland !
    I'm sure your DGD must love visiting.
    BTW..for your office tree..how about spring flowers tucked into the branches and colorful birds...that would bring you thru to July 4th..!! lol
    TFS Punk...
    jane

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Very sweet.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

You've been a busy bunny, as usual. Lots of eye-candy to see, going to take me a few times to take it all in with so many pretties displayed. I love how the bunny 'baby' looks so much like TJ....really cute.

I hope once in a while you actually SIT DOWN and take a break from your job and decorating. Tho I'm not sure you ever do. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

I really love your Easter table, Punk.
    Your DM's Tea Rose dishes are perfect!
    and the napkins folded like bunny ears are delightful.
    TJ looks so happy to be part of the celebration.
    I know I've missed something so I will be back to look at what you've done again!!
    Nana

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jane, the bunny cookie jar is part of the Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose set. This is why the price of $1 blew me away. TJ's little bunny doll is one I picked up for a quarter while out ys. Love the idea of birds and flowers for the tree. We took it down and the office looks pretty bare. I may go with your idea with a branch tree.Thanks.

Thanks for the comment,F2BH.

Karen, funny you should mention me sitting down and taking a break. I'm taking the day off to go rake pine needles and burn for a friend.LOL

Nana, thanks for all the comments. It was fun to bring out all of DM's dishes. I plan to keep them out for spring or until I have some spare time and come up with another table idea.LOL

Thanks for looking and your sweet comments.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Your t'scape w/your Mom's Tea Rose china is so beautiful ...& I love that bargain bunny you found for the centerpc...perfect!

Sparkly eggs are so cute w/those character bowls! The pale pink napkins are lovely w/your t'cloth ...& I like the one napkin fold bunny you did! Everything is just so welcoming ...adding the crosses to the place settings reminds us of the season. Blessings, for sure!

Are those eggs 'lit up' in your last pic on the counter? Very cute! So is TJ in her high chair...what a cute playmate on her tray!! So many bunnies hoppin' aaround @your place, punk...I love it! TFS all your decorating! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jeanne, those are egg lights.
    Thanks for all the comments.

Punk

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Fabulous!!
    I love it all and have always thought the Tea Rose pattern was beautiful. I think it is wonderful that you have DM's set and are using it! You have so many pieces and accessories too!!

Lots of thought into this decor with the crosses, TJ, the eggs/egg garland, bunnies, and that cute teapot on TJ's tray!!

Love it all!

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Candy, thanks so much for the sweet comment. So sorry I'm so slow coming back to see your post. We've had several deaths the past week so way to much going on to keep up with.

Punk

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions