Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
another cute Easter decoration on a blog

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 3, 11 at 4:02

I had to share this one, think its really a neat idea.
;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: GW find is now Easter decoration

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: another cute Easter decoration on a blog

Oh, I LOVE it, PM! What a find & bargain $$$! A great pc for decor year round! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Karen, this is neat and TFS.

Punk

o

Wow! That was a great find and I can tell she already has all kinds of plans for using and enjoying it. TFS. Luvs

o

You won't believe this...but today when running an errand, I decided to stop at my favorite big antique mall, and saw a VERY similar wood bowl like this. Only difference is the legs weren't 'pegged in' it. However I didn't buy it when I saw the price was $35.
But it was tempting after seeing her's decorated!

I managed to buy plenty of other things tho. LOL. Must have taken an "insanity pill" this morning.
I'll take photos tomorrow and share my goodies. Easter stuff and bunnies!! Talk about two things I DON'T need more of.
The Devil made me do it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Photobucket

hugs, Karen

o

LOL, Purplemoon! Love it! Good for you! Glad you could get out & about! Life is good! (I will be infinitely happier when I get over this respiratory crude...5 wks now... 14 days of antibodics made me lots better last wk but came back just 3 days after last pill with coughing crude!) I'm trying to think "this too shall pass." ...watch out, shopping spree, then! (Sounds like it takes some time to heal.) Lookin' forward to your finds! Jeanne S.

Spring has sprung!!! Here's some classy chicks ready to shop!!!
Easter chicks 4.11

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here