Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Belated Happy Birthday, Janet

Purplemoon
11 years ago

I am really sorry for missing your birthday on the 22nd, I hope your birthday was as lovely as your are... but that's wishing the impossible!

{{gwi:1418577}}

luv, Karen

Comments (8)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

I hope you had a great birthday, Janet
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Add my belated wishes as well....I don't know when anyone's birthday is. I hope you had a great day!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Janet, I guess, better late than never. So glad Karen is keeping up on the BDay's for us.

Punk

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Karen, Nana, Marlene and Punk, You all are such wonderful friends and I thank you so much for thinking of me... but please no apologies for being late . You were really early. My birthday is Oct.15.. Talk about surprised when I checked the forum tonight, but it really made me feel good to know that I have such great friends who were thinking of me. It made me forget for a little while what a horrible week I have had with DH. I love you all bunches, Janet

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well I feel like a complete Idiot. I went back and checked my calendar and discovered its another Janet's birthday (a Facebook friend). I am so sorry for the mix-up on things. What can I say, I'm apparently drugged up with all the fool pills...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Janet, I am at least glad to know it helped a tiny bit that we were thinking of you when you've had a horrid week with your DH. Sounds like you needed some good thoughts and hugs. I hope things settle down a bit so you can catch your breath. Taking care of a loved one is so exhausting in all respects.

I will try to check back later, can't sit for long as the neck pain has been horrendous today and I've mostly had to lay down. Glad I'm seeing the surgeon tomorrow to check it.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

LOL! You gals are the bomb!!! Happy early b'day, Janet...or may 'late' b'day...that may be a closer date! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Well, Happy May!! LOL

WE are all sending you positive thoughts and support for what you are going through right now!

(((((Group Hug)))))
    Candy

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Well, in case I forget, happy early Birthday! LOL

Sponsored
Designing Beautiful, Sustainable Homes in Columbus
More Discussions