Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

Another Easter Table

plainjane425
13 years ago

I put this table together real quick...was originally doing a place setting for 4, but one of my small green bowls broke! :( so here it is with just 3!

The egg cups are Cracker Barrel.. small green bowls are the same as the pink ones that were in my first Easter Table...they're from CTS..

the white dishes are Martha Stewart/Macy... Yellow Plates are TJM and the large creame plates were from GW .

Napkins are MS..Green Flatware - CTS...

The Green Stems - HG...S&P - CTS/on clearance $1...small Grn Teapot - TS.

Bunny on cabbage leaf/GW...Lady Bunny, I've had forever..

Vase/Laura Ashley...flowers - CTS...chicks and eggs -

Michael's and Lovely cut out basket - Punk!....

Sorry if I repeated some pictures..but hope you enjoyed looking.

jane

Comments (12)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Slinkey...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this table. Everything about it. The flower centerpiece is so pretty!

I have to tell you tho, last year when I saw this bunny on the cabbage plate, I had a serious case of NEED ONE. I can't believe you found him at GW. I've been on the hunt,
    and just won one yesterday morning from eBay!! I had to fight for him too, several others wanted him. Crossing fingers she packs well and he arrives safe now.

Wish I could take up that 3rd space at your table, LOL.
    You and DH can have the first two.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Jane, This table is so sweet. It definitely says Happy Easter. The bunny plate is adorable. I love the way you layered the plates and napkins, adding the pastel berries is the perfect touch. Ms. Bunny looks happy to be there. The center piece is very pretty. The eggs are just right in that lovely little basket. I would love to come and sit at your table too. Where is that bus when you need it? LOL
    NanaK
    PS, Sorry one of your bowls got broken.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Pretty in pastels! Your t'scape is lovely, jane!
    Love all the soft colored eggs you've used in your centerpc, eggcups & new open lace cut basket from punk! Perfect!

Your linens are "warm" & "wonderful" for the bkgrd & stacked place-settings so charming. The green teapot & flatware are an added bonus! And I can just see some dainty little finger desserts on that cabbage bunny plate! CUTE!

A JOYFUL t'scape! TFS Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Really pretty, Jane. I agree with what the others have all said. My favorite thing is those cute little chicks, but it is all wonderful. Luvs

• plainjane425
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Karen, Nana, Jeanne & Luvs for the
    'positive reviews'!
    Karen...I remember that you admired the bunny on the cabbage leaf last yr..Funny that you tracked one down on Ebay. This time of yr, I can understand why you had to 'fight' for him. Now you must promise to show him off when he arrives home!

Nana...boy if I had that bus IRL..think of All the places we would travel to. You & Karen are welcome to sit at my table anytime! :)

Jeanne...'Joyful T'scape'- sounds like a Bible Verse!! lol
    Glad you enjoyed everything. I can see 'Dainty' little finger desserts on that bunny plate too...Last year I put him out for the kids, with carrot sticks on him!!

Luvs...Thanks - you know those little chicks are even cuter IRL. They have a frosted finish to them. I was in Michael's the other day, and spotted them. They were on sale and only a couple were left, so I grabbed these two.

jane

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE Table! Love the colors, the bunny on lettuce plate and the great spring colors!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Carrot sticks! Ahhh, spoil 'em a little, jane...do the "dainty finger desserts" this yr! LOL! And it is a "JOYFUL" t'scape...made me smile! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the nice comments Marlene...

Jeanne...hmmm you convinced me..NO carrot sticks this year...I'll put them on something else!
    Now I have to find 'dainty' for young children, that will last more than a few seconds on that plate!
    Gotta keep 'Joyful' thoughts going !!

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Jane, this table is so stinkin' cute. I thought your other one wowed me but this one is just as precious. Those bowls are so neat. Sorry to hear one didn't make it!

I was telling DH we need to go to Cracker Barrel right after Easter to see what neat dishes I can find this year. You are great for advertising for them with all the cute bunny dishes you have. You are also good at advertising for CTS with those cute S & P's and teapot.

Love the bunny plate from GW and your stacked plates on this table. The tc and napkins tie everything together. Nice cp arrangement you make with the flowers and eggs in your pretty vase. Love the lone egg with the chicks and bunny in front. Glad you are using your basket while playing and it looks nice full of eggs on your table.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Yeah, today they are letting me comment. Yesterday, I signed in 20 times with no luck!
    Love your table, Jane, and as I said in the email I sent you, they still have those bowls, so maybe you can replace the broken one!
    So Springy! Love the salt and peppers too!

• plainjane425
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Punk.. I was at CB today, their Easter things are 25% off but they were out of the everything except for a few accessories. It seems you have to buy them as soon as they put them out, because they sell fast. As you can see, I AM enjoying that basket!

Kathleen..Thanks
    I was out today and passed CTS, but DH didn't want to stop :( So I'm hoping they when I go again...I'll find them.
    Thanks...
    jane

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

What a lovely table, all the different bunnies work so well together. I wish that I could make it to a cracker barrel sometime, you find the best things there. Great job!
    Frou

Sponsored
More Discussions