Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I think you might like these!

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 9, 11 at 1:14

Found some really cute egg candle holders that look pretty easy to make. Take a look when you have a minute. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Plastic egg candleholders

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I think you might like these!

TFS!! These are really, really cute. And great instructions. I never thought about drilling plastic eggs.
My list of Easter things to make grows and grows...maybe by NEXT Easter I'll get some of it done. ;o)

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks, Luvs. That is one clever project! I'm always amazed at the ideas people come up with!!
NanaK

o

Love those...very Springy looking for sure!

o

Those are very cute! Where do they put all these decorations?? :)

o

Luvs, very cute and nice variety of eggs used. Thanks for sharing this.

Punk

o

Luvs thanks sharing this.
I too just love the creative ideas people come up with and want to make most of what I see...but -
Like Kathleen...where oh where do you store it all!

jane

o

Heck, Jane and Kathleen, I don't even know where to display it all, let alone store it! LOL Sure is fun to find cute ideas however. Here's another easy festive garland I ran across and thought I should share with all of you. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Plastic egg garland

o

Luvs, I saw this for sale on a website, and thought of the link you shared on making similar. This is just another way to stack the eggs tho, I like it.

Photobucket

written signature

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here