Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

DGD Easter Table

phonegirl
12 years ago

Set a fun table for DGD. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow and will return her on Fri. or Sat. I even brought her blow up Bunny inside. I will take it out on the deck when I get my outside decorating done. That is if it ever quits snowing here.LOL

DD bought the cracked egg bowls w/butter knives, egg cups, tc, napkins and egg name place holders for this table after Easter last year for me. The tc is shimmering but my decorations and pictures didn't do much for it.

The little bunny couple napkin holders and tall resin bunnies were DM I recently found. I used my old spring wreath and candle holder, added some plastic eggs with my dome for a cp. DGD won't mind if it's goofy...

I bought DGD two Easter hats at Target for $1 ea. to play with. She took the hot pink one and left this pale pink one so I put it on th resin bunny. She's a hatoholic so will be fun to see how quick she notices.

I'm so excited to have DGD to enjoy for a few days.

Punk

Comments (11)

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Oh What a cute & fun table for DGD! She's going to have a ball seeing everything. Your DD bought you so many pretty things and it's so nice that you have your DM's cute bunnies to add to everything. Love your layered dishes with the placemats and napkin rings. The egg wreath and the glass dome was a nice idea for the CP and adding the hat on the bunny will, I'm sure make DGD want to take that one home too, now that she sees bunny wearing it!
    I'm so happy you get to enjoy your DGD for a couple of days. Enjoy your special time together...try to behave and not to get 'too silly' ! lol

jane

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

What a FUN table, she is going to LOVE it. What little girl wouldn't tho! Or us big girls for that matter.
    But one question, how come Blow Up Bunny doesn't get to sit in a chair too? LOL. One at the head of the table.

This table is just delightful and even tho you have snow outside, you sure burst into Spring colors inside!

hugs, Karen

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Seriously one of the cutest Easter tables I have seen! I am sure DGD is going to just squeal with delight when she sees it!

Kath

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Punk, This truly is a table any little girl would love!!
    This old [I mean vintage] girl sure loves it! I've looked at it at least 6 times already.
    I have a bunny very similar to the one on the left. I love the colors you used and the way you stacked the plates. This table is perfect for an Easter Tea Party.
    I hope you and DGD get all dolled up in your new hats and have a wonderful time together!!
    NanaK

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, you lucky G'ma, you, punk! Have fun w/DGD ... yes, I bet her eyes will light up seeing this t'scape! Maybe she'll even do some re-arranging like her G'ma does! LOL!

Your stacked place settings once again steal the show (for me, anyway)...very Springy/Easter dishes...colors & textures! And I am LOVIN' that you added an Easter hat to the bunny array! So CUTE!

Have fun! & TFS your DGD table w/us! Jeanne S.

• valleymagpie
    12 years ago

Wow, Punk

You can't get much more Easter-y than that! DGD will love it, of course (I do!)--

Love the tablecloth and all the different eggs. The Pysanky eggs are beautiful.

- Magpie

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

The tablecloth just called out for a pretty centerpiece with more eggs and lots of bunnies--and you sure delivered! I too like your stacked plates. It all looks so festive and fun. ;o)

Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Your granddaughter will love the table you set for her! VERY cute!

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

I am sure she will love it, I do! Such wonderful Spring colors, full of whimsy too!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone for all the sweet comments. DGD loved it and we had fun. We are going to go get her again tomorrow so more fun to come.

I got four of my flower beds cleaned out tonight and hope to get some more done in the morning. In between my shoulder blades is hurting so best move on and catch up on the other posts.

Punk

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

This is just too cute!
    Your "old" wreath looks perfect on the tablecloth.

I love your layered plates and especially the cracked egg bowls with the little spreaders. The ruffly plates are adorable, and your cloche looks great in the middle of the wreath.

I have not seen bunny candle climbers before. Very cute!
    I'm sure DGD will love this table. I hope you all have a great time.

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz
More Discussions