You're all invited to a Peep Show.....LOL

{{gwi:1418272}}

Happy Easter,

{{gwi:126876}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Too funny!! Happy Easter to you as well!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, Happy Easter! Looks like quite a party you invited us too.LOL

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Too funny...love the one doing the 'Pole Dance' !!
    LOL
    Happy Easter To You Too!
    jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That pole dancing bunny is a hoot, but I also got a chuckle out of the one wearing the "pasties". LOL.
    I am trying to catch up on posts, but you guys have sure been busy the past few days and I've got a lot to make up for. Its wonderful seeing all the Easter decor and I'm kind of sad its now got to be put away for another year.
    :o( I've enjoyed yours so much, and mine too.
    I have a confession to make....you know that "No More Bunny Rule" I broke when at that neat shop recently? Well I must not have had much remorse, cause I went and broke it AGAIN.
    I'm am so hopeless!! For my birthday, Jason and Suzie said it was special (turning 65) that I deserved a big gift card...to my favorite antique mall. Hello TROUBLE!!!
    My friend and I went there on Wed. and I went nuts (or should I say nuttier?). I came home with Rabbit bookends, a rabbit tray, two rabbit vases, a rabbit lamp, and SEVEN little figurines. Heaven help me cause the Devil's got me now!! I also bought a lovely vintage 'lamp table', a pretty rose plate (thanks a lot Luvs!!), and found birthday presents for 3 friends of mine who have summer b.d.s!
    Candy, you recently emailed me and asked if I didn't have a silver bunny tray like you'd just found. I didn't, it was Luvs who did I think. Well I now have a silver bunny tray too. Its slightly different from yours but same maker. Mine has same center bunnies, but it is longer and more narrow and has other little bunnies. A couple of my finds were so neat I thought. Thank goodness my friend was with me cause SHE spotted them and I'd have walked right past. I'll take photos in the next day or so and share more.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, more bunnies and ETC. WOOHOO!!! Sounds to me like Jesus has 'YOU' not the Devil.Amen I love seeing your neat finds.

It's so great to hear your out shopping and having a good time with your friend. Your friend sounds like my DD. Good thing we have the business's or we would be in big trouble.haha

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

That's quite the racy party you invited us to Karen!!

I'm blushing!!

I'm glad you and your friend had a good time on your birthday trip to the antique mall. [turning 65 is special]
    I love the metal bunny trays here.
    Looking forward to seeing your newest treasures.
    Nana

• yachter123
    11 years ago

Oh my gosh Kaewn, a pole dancing peep & the money in their belts, too clever! TFS

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Hey, I thought I'd already posted to this! It must have went off to never never land--again!

Anyway, this pic gave me a big chuckle. You find the most amazing pictures to share with us Miss Karen. ;o) LOL

How great that you got to go shopping again and found lots of neat bunny treasures too! Jason and Susie are so sweet to make sure you get to indulge your passion for shopping at your favorite antique mall.

I'll be coming back watching for a post of your pictures.

Luvs

P.S.

I took a few Easter pics even though I only had a couple of new things to share this year--then when I tried to upload them on my computer, it didn't work! I really hate it when I have to switch computers, hard enough for me to learn something once, then the next computer is slightly different and I have to try to relearn. (yes, I'm whining! Will have to wait till son has time to do whatever is necessary to tell this computer to communicate with my camera.)

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

LOL, Karen!
    If you make the rule, you can break it! No one was injured!

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer
More Discussions