Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful Gifts Arrived Today-and it's not even Christmas!

Posted by slinkey (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 7, 11 at 0:14

DH & I were out all day today and came home late. As usual, we come in through the garage, but DH always checks the front porch. I went into my bedroom to change, and a few minutes later, DH comes in and asks if I knew who (man's name) was. I said no...he then laughingly says are you sure..I look at him and say 'am I supposed to... is he an actor I should know?'
He then says...'Well he knows YOU and sent you a package!
Do you have an Internet Admirer?'
Then 'Bingo'... I realized it was from dear Punk. She told me she was sending me matching dishes to her DM's cups she sent me last yr. I looked at the box and it was LARGE! When I opened it up..there were the two dishes AND some beautiful gifts as well! Take a look and see what she sent me...

Aren't they lovely!...The cups from last yr on the right...and the two matching dishes in front of them...
just beautiful...and I was in total shock to see the
lovely things that came with them.
Photobucket

The two BEAUTIFUL bowls (LOVE THEM PUNK) and the cute...cute 'America' blocks!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Punk, I can't wait to use them ALL! As soon as Easter is away, those cups and plates will take their place on my white hutch with the other Pink & White dishes.

DD loves the ribbon bowl and blocks and DH - the 'cut out' bowl and blocks..
I love them ALL!!
Thank you so much for putting such a 'Happy Spark' in my day. You are too generous and as I've said many times, such a 'Good Heart'!
Thank you again dear friend.

jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful Gifts Arrived Today-and it's not even Christmas!

Beautiful, Jane! from our spunky Holiday-er, punk...she is a sweetie! Love everything, too...fits "Jane!" TFS your "Happy Spark" day! Jeanne S.

o

Jane, so glad your box arrived ok. You make it all look wonderful together. I couldn't send just the plates but knew when I found them, I needed to send them on to you!

So glad you and your family liked the other goodies I sent your way. I thought that cut basket might be fun for Easter this year?

Punk

o

Punk is really something special...and its such fun knowing she put a huge smile on your face (and I think a hug in your heart too.)

Those bowls are beautiful! She must've done one fantastic packing job to get them there safely!

This was a very heartwarming post. I love how caring folks here are, and things like this makes us ALL feel good I think.

hugs, Karen

o

I'm laughing Punk...'You Couldn't JUST send the plates' !
It's like you offered me a glass of water...but then had to make me a 'meal to go with it' !! lol
I'm already thinking of using that cut basket for Easter..I have to get more eggs to use with it..
I'm 'egg cited' thinking about it!! hehehe
Thank you again...

jane

o

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Jane, What a terrific surprise!!
I bet you are having fun just thinking how you are going to use them.
NanaK

o

What a sweetheart!
Those are all wonderful.

I'm sure it made your day.

Punk, you are a really fabulous friend.

Candy

o

What a nice surprise for you Jane! Everything is so pretty, especially the two pretty bowls. Good job Punk.

Luvs

o

What a wonderful surprise! And such pretty, pretty gifts! And the "America" blocks are really cute too.

o

What wonderful gifts, Jane. Punk, that is so sweet of you!

o

Thanks for all the comments on Janes gifts everyone. I love to give so it was fun doing a little shopping to go with the plates for her.

BTW, I'm happy your 'egg cited'.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here