Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

now THIS is an Easter Tree!

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Gosh, I fell hard for this Easter Tree. But I've always been drawn to the 'twig' type stuff. Not sure I should call this twig-y tho....LOL

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Egg Tree

Comments (10)

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Wow, Karen!
    That's a beautiful tree. I really do prefer a "different" kind of tree for the other holidays than I have for Christmas. This is a real beauty. Thanks for finding this--it could be a real inspiration for me.

- Magpie

p.s. what's with the comment below it? Is she saying what I think she's saying?

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Karen, WOW! That is some awesome Easter tree. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

GREAT TREE. Looks like she'll be planting it in the yard after the holidays.
    NanaK

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Magpie, yep, that's what she said! Very classy, huh?

Karen, love that, looks like a lot of work! I'll stick to a little one! :)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

That is really neat and she has lots of neat decorations on it. I like how she put things around the planter and the bunnies on the floor. Where and how would you ever store something that big and full though???? Oh well, it's sure fun to look at pretty things like that. TFS

Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Wowee! That IS an Easter tree! How pretty! TFS~

• karenmo
    13 years ago

Karen! This photo actually took my breath away, as I held my mouth wide open! The tree is gorgeous. And then you other ladies were so clever to see that it's a tree to be planted. I just thought it was branches put into a bucket, or whatever. How clever that she found a potted tree that is just getting its leaves, and it looks perfect for all those beautiful decorations she has on it. I would love to see some closeups of some of the eggs, and other items.

This reminds me that years ago, when our kids were young, we had a small tree in the front yard, and DH and I had made a big bag of the common little plastic eggs that are in the stores these days, and he drilled a couple of holes in the end, and I put some ribbon through, and we tied them to the little tree, and we had a big white ceramic rabbit that we set under the tree, and it looked so festive. Certainly NOT as beautiful as this lady's tree, but it was fun. I'm just reminded, on a sadder note, that some dear soul took our big bunny, never to return it! But we still have the memories; can't take that away. Thanks so much for posting that picture. Love it.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, her tree is wonderful. I'm so glad you shared this with us. Wish my little tree like that was closer to the house and I would try decorating it!

In the past I've used the little plastic eggs like Karenmo and enjoy them. Haven't decorated much outside the past few years because it hasn't been warm enough.

Punk

• lindasc
    13 years ago

That is so pretty and is a WOW........

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

WOW! Maybe next yr ...for the porch...but I'd have to start painting eggs NOW (for next yr!) TFS, PM! Jeanne s.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions