Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Easter Tables

christmascandy
11 years ago

I have the dining room and the sun room tables set with my Easter dishes.

The sunroom is set with the dishes I collected from Cracker Barrel over a couple of years, cause I had to wait until they were on sale.

The little yellow chicks in the candle holder nests are actually candles.

I love this tablecloth that I got at the TS a couple of years ago.

The dining room table gets the purple and yellow TS dishes.

The bunny cream and sugar were several yrs ago at Ross for .99c and the matching cookie jar was a TS find last year!! The silver candleabra was also TS as well as the candles.

Happy and Blessed Easter,
Candy

Comments (5)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Love your tables Candy!
    The table cloth is really pretty and the Cracker Barrel dishes are so cute. I didn't see any when I was there or else I wouldn't have been able to resist. [There aren't any Cracker Barrels in my area so I seldom get to one.] I love the tulip candle holders .
    Your dining room table is very festive too. You find the best things!
    The candle holder is great, and the Bunny cookie jar steals the show. I like the large colorful eggs at the ends of the table.
    Gee I like everything.
    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh what fun @your dining room table w/the purple/yellow combo! Love it! ...esp the eye-poppin' huge eggs @each corner ...great idea! Everything just cries 'cutesie' in a good way ...oohhh, how lil' Gr'kids (& Gr'ma's) would love this table. The yellow cookie cutters are a fun addition & the plates & napkin holders ...way cute! Enjoyed this so much!

And then, your sunroom table ... I am sorry to be drooling (& I wish I could figure out a better word) ... this is such a combo of 'sunny & cheerful' & 'elegant' combined! Those dishes from Cracker Barrel (ohhhh) & that t'cloth you found some time back is so perfect for an Easter t'scape along w/white wicker chairs.

Always enjoy your 'candy shots,' too! TFS, candy! Lovely! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Just lovely Candy!
    I think I'd love sitting in your Sun Room looking forward to Easter Breakfast in there. I'm so glad you used your Cracker Barrel dishes...Mine are all packed away, so it
    was such a pleasure looking at yours! I love all the pieces you collected and the tablecloth you used with them is
    just perfect. I was at Cracker Barrel a couple of weeks ago, and was disappointed not to see any of their Easter dishes at all. Maybe they were sold out..don't know, but I do know they go quickly.
    Love the DR setting with the purple and yellow accents and those big Eggs on the table ends.
    All the white bunnies are adorable and I agree with nana that the big bunny Cookie Jar steals the show.
    Enjoyed looking Candy -
    Happy Easter to you and your Family.
    jane

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Wow, Candy.....TWO great tables! Of course the more purple the better. ;o)

With your decorating, and your super shopping, you never cease to amaze me.
    hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, both tables are lovely. The first table is my favorite with all your Cracker Barrel dishes. Love the egg shaped salad plates. I fell for CB dishes the first time Jane shared hers. They have so many neat dishes and things there. I have a few of DM's but they didn't hop out to play this year. Now is when I need to go shopping.hmmmm Oh and that tc is still a winner with me!

The purple and yellow ts is so pretty. Love all those sweet bunnies on there. Agree w/Jeanne on the lg eggs on the ends. So glad you shared these tables. Keep up the good work and know we enjoy.

Punk