Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Happy Birthday, Luvs ;o)

Purplemoon
11 years ago

Here's hoping you had a wonderful birthday with your family, and friends. You are so special, and I cherish your friendship.

love, Karen

Comments (11)

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

{{gwi:1417908}}

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Luvs, sounds like I'm late wishing you a Happy Birthday
    but hope you had a fun day and have many more! It's
    always great to hear from you. Let us know if you
    ate to much cake & ice cream celebrating!LOL I had
    a bowl of neopolitan the other night and it was great!

We lost our power for over an hour this evening due to heavy snow I guess. I was thinking about running to town for a butterfinger blizzard or heading to bed when the lights came back on. I've never been one who can sit and do nothing. Happy Belated Birthday, Luvs.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Luvs ... altho it's after midnight now ... so a little late ... when I see 'Hollyhocks' I think of you! The same w/acorns ... so I hope you had a blessed day. Hugs, Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Luvs.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Hope you had a nice birthday! Happy belated wishes!

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Luvs, hope you are just busy & not down with anything. Still hearing a lot of coughing. Using lots of hand sanitizer! Hope it was a good one with family or friends! Jan

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Many happy returns,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Sorry this is so late Luvs...
    Hope your Birthday was a nice one...
    jane

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes everyone. Couldn't do family birthday as they all had the flu, so we had to postpone. Little DGD texted me that she was sorry she ruined my birthday. I told her not to worry, we could just celebrate all month! Two friends took me out to dinner last night and another to a movie and lunch today. Another one was over with a couple of bunnies and a wonderful ceramic acorn! Lots of lovely cards and phone calls too, so it was very nice. Karen, you are always so sweet to remember and I love the pretty card, got one from Jaybird too. Take care all of you--and don't catch that flu bug.

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

I am sorry I am late. I am glad you went out with your friends and I hope when everyone is well you can celebrate with your family.
    Best wishes for a very healthy year, Kay.

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Thanks Kathleen. Know you have one coming up soon too, end of the month I believe. ;o) Luvs

Sponsored
More Discussions