Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Luvs ;o)

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 3, 13 at 23:29

Here's hoping you had a wonderful birthday with your family, and friends. You are so special, and I cherish your friendship.

love, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
and from your fur-kids

photo untitled_zpsac81aa8c.jpg

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Luvs ;o)

Luvs, sounds like I'm late wishing you a Happy Birthday
but hope you had a fun day and have many more! It's
always great to hear from you. Let us know if you
ate to much cake & ice cream celebrating!LOL I had
a bowl of neopolitan the other night and it was great!

We lost our power for over an hour this evening due to heavy snow I guess. I was thinking about running to town for a butterfinger blizzard or heading to bed when the lights came back on. I've never been one who can sit and do nothing. Happy Belated Birthday, Luvs.

Punk

o

Happy Birthday, Luvs ... altho it's after midnight now ... so a little late ... when I see 'Hollyhocks' I think of you! The same w/acorns ... so I hope you had a blessed day. Hugs, Jeanne S.

o

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Luvs.
Nana

o

Hope you had a nice birthday! Happy belated wishes!

o

Happy Birthday Luvs, hope you are just busy & not down with anything. Still hearing a lot of coughing. Using lots of hand sanitizer! Hope it was a good one with family or friends! Jan

o

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Many happy returns,
Candy

o

Sorry this is so late Luvs...
Hope your Birthday was a nice one...
jane

o

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes everyone. Couldn't do family birthday as they all had the flu, so we had to postpone. Little DGD texted me that she was sorry she ruined my birthday. I told her not to worry, we could just celebrate all month! Two friends took me out to dinner last night and another to a movie and lunch today. Another one was over with a couple of bunnies and a wonderful ceramic acorn! Lots of lovely cards and phone calls too, so it was very nice. Karen, you are always so sweet to remember and I love the pretty card, got one from Jaybird too. Take care all of you--and don't catch that flu bug.

o

I am sorry I am late. I am glad you went out with your friends and I hope when everyone is well you can celebrate with your family.
Best wishes for a very healthy year, Kay.

o

Thanks Kathleen. Know you have one coming up soon too, end of the month I believe. ;o) Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here